RoidVisor

Fertility for blast/ cruise or trt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Fertility for blast/ cruise or trt

Not sure if this was the best place to post.... Mods please move if necessary.

How many of you guys have fathered children while doing blast/cruise or trt?
    how many of you have tried and NOT been able to??

im 31, 6'1 250 with 12ish bf. my goal is 240 with 10% bf? I don't want to compete, I just want people to ask me if I do.

i have run 5 cycles since 27. I started at a moderately built 225lbs. I have made lots of progress and kept it.

i have been doing pct (nova/clomid) and taking time off between cycles where I do nothing but pre-workouts and some SARMS.

i just got married , and we want to have kids. I would hate to disappoint my wife and shoot blanks.... But I also hate being "off" and doing pct. I don't lose gains, just some water weight after the cycle, but I know I would continue to improve better on the blast and cruise route.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll shoot an answer out since no one has. I started using gear at a very young age....18yrs. old...that was back in the '80's though, played football, and was pressured to get back from reconstructive knee surgery. I never even did pct back in those days. Like the old saying goes, it only takes one of the "swimmers" to make it to the egg. I would say if you were normal, you'd be ok. I was. If you had a very low sperm count to begin with, maybe there would be an issue. I'd doubt a normal male using gear, doing proper pct, would go to shooting blanks like you call it. How would you know if you and your wife would have problems due to gear unless you BOTH were deemed ok before you started.....what if your wife now has a problem no one knows about.....the male always blames himself when things like that happen.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

True and valid points. Thanks for the reply.
    she is also 30 now, and had a pregnancy at 17 that she didn't keep (aborted) so at least at that time she was able to conceive.
    i have never gotten a girl pregnant, most have been on the pill....with a few pull and prays too.
    I'm wondering if it's worth it, doesnt seem to expensive , to test my sperm now that I'm "off" and again when I'm "on" and see what difference we are taking about would be