• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What it means to be ALPHA

BigTime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In your own words what does it mean to be an "alpha"?
One example i can think of is when regular folks hear gunshots and screaming they run away. Alphas would run twards it to try to help.

Doing the right things, being honest, watching after the elderly, the children, serving others and giving your best on a daily basis.

Alpha just is. You can't try to be alpha. You are or you aren't. When you speak does everyone listen. When there's a problem do people come to you for the solution? When someone fucks up and you tell them so, so they understand that they are in fact at fault? Do people quit losing their shit and become rational when you enter the situation? Alpha isn't about who you are or what you do. It's about who everyone else is in your presence.

Never said i was. Just a conversation topic. Dicks

Thats better lolz...........alpha is bein a leader or tryin to perform at leaders level
..Bein the best man u can...havin a mans instinct , resortin to male instinct about things......ok thats my .02

I think females can be alpha too tho. Like my GF for instance. Every time we go out she wears her style of clothes, now Im not a fashion guy at all, so all i can say is they are nice clothes, the next time we see our friends the girls are wearing the same kind of outfit and ordering the same kind of drinks. And the people at her work are always trying to be like her and do the things she does, like shes some kind of god or something. It's just weird.

IML Gear Cream!
In today's society an alpha is quite simply a guy with a superiority complex IMHO.

There are to many variables today to be the leader in everything in ones life. That is why that term is generally used to describe animals that group with non complex living situations(eat sleep defend your territory).

ex. You might be an alpha in the gym but in the library you are a tard. you might be the smartest guy in the world but cant walk or talk(Stephan hawking- Alpha as fuck in astro physics). Tyler Florence is alpha in the kitchen but might not know shit about football.

Everyone has to play second fiddle to someone sooner or later.

Isnt it something to do with wearing a wife beater, gold chain, spray tan?

Alpha just is. You can't try to be alpha. You are or you aren't. When you speak does everyone listen. When there's a problem do people come to you for the solution? When someone fucks up and you tell them so, so they understand that they are in fact at fault? Do people quit losing their shit and become rational when you enter the situation? Alpha isn't about who you are or what you do. It's about who everyone else is in your presence.

If there was a general explanation, this would be it.

Good^^^ then I made the list. But if I piss on chic's leg does that mean she's mine?

My Army call sign was 1Alpha.

Just sayin.....

Get Shredded!
Alpha is being a leader not a follower. Has nothing to do with size or appearance. Alpha is making your own decisions, being your own person, not who someone else is or who someone else thinks you should be. Alpha is having your own opinion just because its your fucking opinion, not your girlfriends opinion or your best buds opinion. Alpha is walking into a clothing store and buying what you like because you like it, not because some faggy magazine put it on the cover because this is what you "should be wearing". Alpha is waking up in the morning and ripping a loud fart because you have gas and not giving a shit who hears it. Its just about being yourself because you are you and no one else. And once you establish this thought process, the betas will always follow, which gives the people around you an even more sense of your "alphaness"

1366940246226.jpg

Says the guy with a big bald dude on his avatar... ^

Gaaaay

Edit, he also faints when giving blood.. x2 gaaay

looks like someone got their feelers hurt :roflmao: sorry bro

Not me , I didnt start this thread Bro

Im just sayin' ... you cant call someone else gay and have a dude in yr avatar.
Passing out while giving blood aint Macho either.
just sayin'

Haters gonna hate. Ya its almost as gay as your " I'm a retard and don't know how to diet on clen" thread.

Not me , I didnt start this thread Bro

Im just sayin' ... you cant call someone else gay and have a dude in yr avatar.
Passing out while giving blood aint Macho either.
just sayin'

Repped when i get home :thumbup:

Alpha is being a leader not a follower. Has nothing to do with size or appearance. Alpha is making your own decisions, being your own person, not who someone else is or who someone else thinks you should be. Alpha is having your own opinion just because its your fucking opinion, not your girlfriends opinion or your best buds opinion. Alpha is walking into a clothing store and buying what you like because you like it, not because some faggy magazine put it on the cover because this is what you "should be wearing". Alpha is waking up in the morning and ripping a loud fart because you have gas and not giving a shit who hears it. Its just about being yourself because you are you and no one else. And once you establish this thought process, the betas will always follow, which gives the people around you an even more sense of your "alphaness"

That's called individualism. When referring to the "alpha male" in the animal world they're referring to the strongest male with the best leadership skills to keep the pack alive and striving while expanding their territory and keeping the pack safe. Not about being an individual and hope everyone fallows you. Being an alpha means your not just thinking about yourself but the rest of the packs well being. Alphas have nothing to do with individualism.

Back