• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proviron is king!

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Love this stuff.... 100mg ED no less.

Idk about other sources but AY is pure and potent :thumb:

I used to think proviron was a waste of time......until I tried AY's. What a nice addition to any blast or cruise cycle. I cruise with 25mg ED, and blast with 100mg ED. Helps free bound testosterone, and has mild anti-e, and antidepressant properties.

Good to hear...............I only ran 50mg/ed but got nice results..........Will up dose next run..

I ran Proviron at 50mg a day while cruising and libido is just like when blasting!

My results were just as good at 50mg as they were on 100mg a day when blasting. Maybe I should try 100mg a day again to compare.

You guys use provi while cruising? I thought the point of a cruise was to go off all but test

I love Proviron....I love AY..a perfect combo...or a good thread title when inhibited by intoxicants late at night..

You guys use provi while cruising? I thought the point of a cruise was to go off all but test
The main point of using proviron is to increase your free testosterone. Doesn't matter if you are blasting on 750mg/wk or cruising on 200mg/wk, and what your serum testosterone levels are, what counts is how much test is available to the AR's. 25mg of proviron is a lightweight dose.

Exactly, its higher risk to cruise on orals. A cruise is a time to give your body a break. If you want more free T just add an AI 1-2 times per week.

The main point of using proviron is to increase your free testosterone. Doesn't matter if you are blasting on 750mg/wk or cruising on 200mg/wk, and what your serum testosterone levels are, what counts is how much test is available to the AR's. 25mg of proviron is a lightweight dose.
I understand that, and I happen to like provi, but....
Exactly, its higher risk to cruise on orals. A cruise is a time to give your body a break. If you want more free T just add an AI 1-2 times per week.

Is how I have looked at it.

I wasn't proposing to run it year round, and I see it might have sounded that way. I would never suggest going right from a cruise to a blast and continuing proviron. I still like it for a cruise, it just makes me feel good, and since its not 17aa it isn't hard on the liver. But heavy's point is well taken.

hmmmm may have to throw this in with my npp blast coming up.

I think I have seen HI comment provi is useless anytime. No mood enhancement, no free test boost, 100% placebo. I could be wrong. Hell, I'm USUALLY wrong.

Proviron hmmmm....I always regarded it as the steroid that doesn't build muscle. LOL

I think I have seen HI comment provi is useless anytime. No mood enhancement, no free test boost, 100% placebo. I could be wrong. Hell, I'm USUALLY wrong.

I thought I read the same thing awhile back. Not 100% sure if it was Heavy tho.

I may be one of the few that doesn't see any point in Provi. I've ran it for 50mgs & 75mgs / day. Didn't see/feel any different.

I may be one of the few that doesn't see any point in Provi. I've ran it for 50mgs & 75mgs / day. Didn't see/feel any different.

Proviron makes me want to touch myself.
No complains over here :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I took 100mg today and became God. And that's all I got to say about that.

I also popped 100mg....and feel NOTHING! WTF???

What am I missing here? I don't get Provi.
Idk. I'm also on 900 AY test and 600 NPP and it's Bayer provi so maybe I just had more test to free up than you? Lol

Actually TRY AY proviron... and let's restart discussion.

By itself proviron is weak. With other steroids, it maximizes the effect. Google it people.

Last edited:

This is a wise choice.At one time I used provi about 7 months a year. My body responds better if I break it up and just cruise on test and light NPP. Even at that I cycle on and off the NPP also-Luck-OD

running it for the first time this blast, definitely curious if i will physically feel any different on it.

If maintaining strength while cruising or on TRT, it is a great addition. It depends on.your goals and I agree time off is critical!

Back