• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recent pic/ log

Get Shredded!
Thanks, BTC. I hope so. Going to do the NPC Georgia on July 11th.

Brother you just got into GH and not even slin yet....you get yourself a killer coach for prep like s2h, shit, even john meadows....and you will wipe the floor with everyone. You are the stereotypical perfect bb'ing height to make the tall guys look small too.

BTC and Touareg are gonna scissor

Brother you just got into GH and not even slin yet....you get yourself a killer coach for prep like s2h, shit, even john meadows....and you will wipe the floor with everyone. You are the stereotypical perfect bb'ing height to make the tall guys look small too.

Working on Toney Freeman right now for contest prep coaching but he isn't calling me back. Must be busy with his Arnold prep.

BTC and Touareg are gonna scissor

I don't even know what that means…and please don't tell me. :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
Ha I know right? Figured y'all missed me so damn much I'd make an appearance. Nothin brother had to catch up and review pharmacom mix 5, see what new sponsors are here and how everybody's doing. Ready to smash legs today? Speaking of ^^

Making the most of the bulking time. Two more weeks and contest prep begins.

Don't make fun of my PJs.

Can't wait to follow your prep brother.

Mind = Blown

Had my initial contest prep consultation yesterday morning with Roc Shabazz, IFBB pro, former 202 competitor, and NPC head judge. We went over some details about diet, lifestyle, training history, and then I stripped down to my underwear and he took a look at me. Weaknesses include hamstrings, lower/middle back. No surprise there as I've been working around 2 lumbar herniated discs since my early 20's so that area has suffered. I've recently made changes to my training in an effort to bring these up. He said I'm holding a lot of muscle and he just needs to "fill in the holes". Said he'd like to see a little more "cap" to my medial delts, but he complemented me on my quads, chest, and arms.

Here's the part that blew my mind...

When I commented on doing the NPC Georgia in July, he said, "NPC Georgia? We're going to get you qualified and send you straight to Nationals." What?!?!?! I never expected to hear that I'm ready for a National level show this year. So it sounds like the plan is to do the NPC Coastal in August and hit a National level show right after that while I'm still peaking. I'm certainly not jumping to conclusions but it's crazy to think that I may be competing for my pro card in 2015. I have a lot of work to do in the meantime.

I told you bro ;)

FUCK YEAH! do it bro! KILL IT! you have huge potential and with those guys behind you guiding you every step of the way, you will be at a whole new level!

Damn man...good luck with the show prep.

I received the contest plan for this summer from my coach last night. It looks like August 14-15 I will be competing in the NPC Coastal USAs (National qualifier) in Georgia. From there it's the NPC North American Championships (Pro qualifier) in Pittsburgh from September 3-5. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. The thought that I may be competing for my IFBB pro card in the city where I grew up blows my mind. I can't even put it into words what it means to me.

I received the contest plan for this summer from my coach last night. It looks like August 14-15 I will be competing in the NPC Coastal USAs (National qualifier) in Georgia. From there it's the NPC North American Championships (Pro qualifier) in Pittsburgh from September 3-5. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. The thought that I may be competing for my IFBB pro card in the city where I grew up blows my mind. I can't even put it into words what it means to me.

Awesome news! Good luck I'm sure you'll do great!

Thanks, BTC.

I figured since I bumped this thread that I may as well give you fellas an update on my plans. After giving the competition route a lot of consideration, I decided not to do it. There were a lot of different reasons that went into my decision but what it all came down to is that I really needed to rethink my goals and focus on the thing(s) that has driven me to train all these years. I believe that I was misleading myself in thinking that my goal was to one day get myself on stage. I believe I needed that goal to drive myself and provide the motivation necessary to train with the intensity that I have trained with after all these years. I felt like I needed something to work towards. This experience has made me realize that the goal isn't to step on a competitive bodybuilding stage, the goal is the journey itself that I have been living all these years. My goal is the weight training, progression, and the discipline that it takes to live this lifestyle that I love so deeply. So with that said I will continue living the life of a gym rat or meathead, or whatever the appropriate word may be for someone that trains but does not compete. I am content with my decision and will continue on my journey to hypertrophy.

Def some great definition and hardness lookin great brother those are some fuckin batmobile wheels right there

Thanks, all. That's after being on a TRT dose for the past 6 weeks. Just started back on my blast last Sunday.

Back