• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recent pic/ log

IML Gear Cream!
how bout an update pic Touareg? maybe a back shot?! doz r my faves!

Here's a relaxed back shot I snapped in the mirror yesterday.

be4d2a9f-7602-4b48-918d-e211861c1bdd_zps8b2ee443.jpg

I'll say it again.....the thickness is just stupid bro. Even in the arms.

Looking good bro! Bet shopping for clothes is a bitch;) what a good problem to have !

I wish I could get that kind of girth in my arms.

Jeeze bro fucking huge

After a couple months of stagnation, the scale is finally moving in the right direction again.

Get Shredded!
Here's a relaxed back shot I snapped in the mirror yesterday.

be4d2a9f-7602-4b48-918d-e211861c1bdd_zps8b2ee443.jpg

DAYUM! nice bro! supah thick! how tall are you? Your physique kinda makes you look short but i dont think you are.

After a couple months of stagnation, the scale is finally moving in the right direction again.

Damnit man 241??? Im weighing in at 235 right now @ 5' 11" and im super jealous of your thickness.. no homo.

Still running 750 test and 400 tren? You switch it up? You put I some serious work.

Thank you, brothers.

Switched up my compounds about 4 weeks ago.

Currently running:
Sustanon @ 860mg/wk
Deca @ 650mg/wk
Equipoise @ 650mg/wk
injecting E3D

Will be starting HGH @ 5iu/day as soon as my bac water arrives in the next day or two.
Will also be adding dbol in the next couple of weeks.

Fucking wow bro. Just wow. All this and no gh or slin. You got pro card oozing from you bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Not the greatest picture but I had to capture this as it represents an accomplishment that I have been working towards for years.
I can now say that I officially have 20" arms. This measurement was taken cold.
Only about 2 more inches to go...

Started the green tops on Monday. Been using 5ius/day intramuscular. The first couple of days I felt very sleepy about an hour after the injections. Already feeling very swollen in my hands. No "pins and needles" feeling or carpal tunnel yet though.

Last edited:
Congrats brother ! That is an amazing accomplishment . Very few people in the world have 20'' guns that are muscle ! Back in the day that was top dog to have 20'' . Now guys have 23'' arms , lol I can't imagine . I finally hit it last fall but due to a health crisis I lost 15lbs and lost a lot of muscle . But I'm back at it now and hungry !

Not the greatest picture but I had to capture this as it represents an accomplishment that I have been working towards for years.
I can now say that I officially have 20" arms. This measurement was taken cold.
Only about 2 more inches to go...

Started the green tops on Monday. Been using 5ius/day intramuscular. The first couple of days I felt very sleepy about an hour after the injections. Already feeling very swollen in my hands. No "pins and needles" feeling or carpal tunnel yet though.

Nice work. Keep it up and you'll be there in no time.:clapping:

You just ridiculous bro! How does a day of feeding looks for you? Bet is insane!

Congrats brother ! That is an amazing accomplishment . Very few people in the world have 20'' guns that are muscle ! Back in the day that was top dog to have 20'' . Now guys have 23'' arms , lol I can't imagine . I finally hit it last fall but due to a health crisis I lost 15lbs and lost a lot of muscle . But I'm back at it now and hungry !

Thanks, Lou. If you are anything like me, health related issues make you come back hungrier than ever.

Nice work. Keep it up and you'll be there in no time.:clapping:

Thanks, brother.

You just ridiculous bro! How does a day of feeding looks for you? Bet is insane!

Thanks, brother. Actually my diet isn't that insane. 5 meals per day, usually around 4200 cals. I try to keep my protein between 350-400 grams, my carbs are typically 500-600 grams, and I try to take in about 120 grams of fats per day.

Here's an example of meal number 3 which I just had, 4 slices of toast with margarine and 2 cups of egg whites (I drink them raw).

01.31.15 @ 242lbs

Shitty lighting in basement but it's the only place that I have a decent mirror where I can capture the wheels.

You decide on a target for a show yet? You are gonna kill it bro.

You decide on a target for a show yet? You are gonna kill it bro.

Thanks, BTC. I hope so. Going to do the NPC Georgia on July 11th.

Nice job . I know I really don't comment much on your threads but I follow . Wish I had the wheels.

Back