• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First PH Cycle, i have some questions :)

MerlinOnRoids

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hallo,

I want to start my first cycle really soon. I did a lot of research but still im not sure so maybe you guys can help me out :).

What i choose:
Prohormone: 1-andro rde chrome 4 Weeks ||| maybe stacked with 4-ad or decavol?
PCT: arom-x

My Meal Plan:
Breakfast: Eggs + Whole Wheat Bread + Omega 3
Snack: banana
Postworkout: Protein Shake + Creatin + 15x Gummybears
Snack: Whole Wheat Bread with Chicken + Tuna
Dinner: Chicken + Rice + Vegetables
Snack: 1 Glas of Milk + Fruits (Banana, Berry Mix)

Supplements: Proteins, Creatin, Bcaa, Joint Support, Omega3, Multivit

My Goal is to build lean muscle without fat.
Will i get good results with this or should i stack the andro with like decavol or something like that?
Do i need any additional PCT or Cycle Support?

Im open to everything you guys tell me.
I would appreciate your help, thanks!:D

Okay, will i need any on Cycle stuff to avoid gyno? And is arom-x as a testobooster and ai enough for pct? Thanks

Why not skip all the over the counter stuff man and spend your money on the real stuff? Run test e or c at 500mg per week for 12-16 weeks. That's 2 pins per week at 250mg each or 1cc. Run aromasin at 12.5 mg ed. If you're dead set on running an oral than do either dbol at 40-50mg per day or super DMZ 3.0 for the first 4 weeks. Then run nolva and or clomid as pct. If you're gonna sink your money into it than in my opinion I would get the real deal. You'll be happier you did

I dont know.. I just feel like starting with weaker stuff, will i need nolva or clomid for this hormone

Injectable testosterone is by a long shot safer in relevance to your health.

Prohormones are very toxic compounds and believe it or not, are still steroids.

I would strongly advise avoiding them.

this is very true

Agreed... I wish I never messed with pro hormones. If I could do it all over I would have done test e @ 500 for 12 weeks

3492 out

Start off straight with a proper test cycle.... The only other I would say would suffice is an oral cycle (anavar or tbol or dbol) however that's not really recommended by most and will be frowned upon although you could get some good gains from it but obviously would be multiple times better with a test base.

if you are scared of needles then just start with subq for vitamins or peptides and you will realize how easy it is and then break into IM shots with test/oil

I still say and recommend a straight test cycle as any oral or prohormone will ultimately shut you down and ruin LH ultimately start lowering your natural levels from baseline

bloodwork is a must pre/during/post

Back