• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle, few questions / recomendations. Thanks. Test-C Dragon Pharma 500mg/week

r00tb34gl3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. I have been training for roughly 10 years. I have done one cycle many years ago and had good results. I have been natty for the last 5 years. I have a good understanding of weight lifting, nutrition, and the science behind anabolics.

For my "first" cycle I am looking at purchasing:

2x
Manufacturer: Dragon Pharma, Europe
Substance: Testosterone Cypioante
Pack: 10 ml vial (250 mg/ml)

and running 500mg/week for 10 weeks

Opinions/recommendations?

Also can someone please let me know the exact name of the product from this website ( http://euroking-gear.net/post-cycle-therapy-431/ )
that I should purchase for my PCT as well as recommend me for example weeks 11-15 take X, Y times / day

Thank you in advance and I appreciate your help in this as I am really excited to start my cycle and want to place an order as soon as possible. Also if anyone has experience with Euro King / Dragon Pharma let me know what you thought and was the delivery good.

Your cycle is pretty basic, but you left out important details like what you will be using for support. If this is your first cycle, you want to do it right. So be more specific with everything that you are going to run, the weeks you are going to run them, and what your PCT looks like.

Also, if you cannot figure out which products you need, then maybe running a cycle is not the best idea for you right now.

Extend your cycle to atleast 12 wks preferably 15.
You need aromasin at 12.5 mg
keep nolva on hand.
I have not dealt with euroking so as far as exact name they have I don't know.

Your cycle is pretty basic, but you left out important details like what you will be using for support. If this is your first cycle, you want to do it right. So be more specific with everything that you are going to run, the weeks you are going to run them, and what your PCT looks like.

Also, if you cannot figure out which products you need, then maybe running a cycle is not the best idea for you right now.
You do have a great point brother.

Thanks for all the responses.

Here's the plan I intend to follow. Suggestions/critique welcome:

Week: 1
500mg Test-C / 25mg Dianabol (Oral) every day
Week: 2
Week: 3
Week: 4
Week: 5
Week: 6
Week: 7
500mg Test-C
Week: 8
500mg Test-C
Week: 9
500mg Test-C
Week: 10
500mg Test-C
Week: 11
500mg Test-C
Week: 12
500mg Test-C
Week: 13
Week: 14
40 mg Nolvadex every day
Week: 15
40 mg Nolvadex every day
Week: 16
20 mg Nolvadex every day

I have good genetics and already a solid foundation to build on, also my nutrition is good. Will the Nolvadex be sufficient for PCT or should I also keep HCG on hand? I'm 27 years old. 90KG 183cm
precycle01.jpg

precycle02.jpg

Back