• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Test Results

KCBARBELLJOE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ran heavy's protocol
600mg a week for four weeks with 300mg extra the first week

Test Enth from AA, the new batch
The new batch is thin and clear
The old batch is thick and yellow

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl ± 150

Mine was 1534 nd/dl

ask away:coffee:
64ofzwcItbZ0gVWmNEZ4EPZIiEgb9hVDUcaQ0pSFgBc=w1044-h519-no

protocol%2B2.png

protocol%2B3.png

Ouch, not good man. The good thing is its only 4 weeks and you have some data. I dont understand how people can run a cycle and not do any labs. Do you know what your natty levels were?

Here is a question for anyone that knows...... how much testosterone is actually needed in order to make good results? I mean is there a certain number that is reached then after that it really doesn't matter? Even though these numbers are low, its still higher then the guy that is natty.

Nvm I bought there dbol and aromasin lol.....I'm running MFL test e week 4....I went to sleep at 12 with the urge to train woke up at 430 to go train not sure if thats the test kicking in lol

Aromasin is good, my estrogen is under control.

Dbol not so much
When i used it last cycle
I went to 60mg a day
From my understanding thats alot
Also heard from other people the same

the pumps are a hit/miss for me and back pumps werent as intense as everyone described dbol to cause but it was my first run at dbol so it was still a different feel for me.....i do want some good dbol though

Everyone raves about blue hearts. Have not tried personally.
But a member told me he went from 30mg of blue hearts to 40mg AA dbol. And the AA felt not as strong

IML Gear Cream!
Have you submit these to aa. Has he had any responses yet?

Lol "dick but"....grammar can be so much fun.....don't mind me proceed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you submit these to aa. Has he had any responses yet?
Yes, he told me the two batches are the same. Same recipe, same lab, same raws.

Remember though one is thin and clear, the other thick and yellow.
Also the yellow batch NEVER gave pip.
Just the clear one
"shit happens,it's an isolate case,bad batch,bahbahbah" the story is always the same.

uh,YOU PINNED IT WRONG,BRAH!
Nah, he pretty much said there was no way
Not being a dick but, why does that matter?

Want AA to have a chance to make it right without going public?
He was emailing me. But stopped after I asked why did people injecting half of what I did. Get the same results

Sucks is aa sent me an unlabeled replacement vial of test for a vial that had something floating In it. So now with deleting emails and pms how do I prove this replacement crap he sent me is what he sent me.

He sent everyone also who complained of pip this batch also, there should be no excuse. This batch is like 64% of what it should be.

Lol "dick but"....grammar can be so much fun.....don't mind me proceed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!

I get tired of the 'tell the source first so they can fix it' BS. Fix what?!?! Underdosed gear out there and guys need to know!

I can only imagine if you ran the 300 protocol how low your results would have been compared to the results it should actually be.

My results fall pretty much perfectly in the range if I HAD ran 300mg.

I noticed this cycle not being to great

Oh well.....
I have some AY gear stashed for spring

The batch you had at first, the same one I tried was great. This is obviously a completely different batch with poor results. Right on Joe

500mg a week of test enth. Injected 250mg 3.5 days apart. Blood drawn at week 5, 3.5 days after last inject got me 2200 ng/dl.

That was the old batch

Joe I support your decision. I would have done the same.

I think we are starting to see a good trend with reps lately. Rather than, defend, deny and bull shit members they are starting to take the side of members.

Great job Joe!

Back