• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AMA Mast color.

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I just received my third order from AMA. My question is, the Mast E on the first two runs was almost clear like their Sust, this time it is a Reddish Brown. Have I been getting honest gear? Has the carrier oil changed? Is there something else in the production that can change the color? Strength and hardness are showing, also some minor midsection fat loss. Any input?
Thanks
PB

Let's hope it wasn't mislabeled.. lol, that's gonna be a nice surprise on your first pin. Def not cool if it was mislabeled. I get it, shit happens.. But it's still not good.

I have /had two vials of tren a and one was a light yellow, the other was a darker yellow,like a dark gold. I know with the tren the color can and often times does fluctuate. As for mast e that is a good question. But the first thing I would of done is pm'd a rep and even sent a pic.

Carrier Oil, will change the color. I have proofed it with Tren,Test, etc

It's a combination from the carrier oil and also the hormone itself. There was no mislabeling. It is 100% mast e and has been tested as such.

I've received to 25ml bottles of mast e, on separate occasions both were reddish in color, and both kick ass, love the mast.

IML Gear Cream!
Great to know!

My ama mast e is sweet ..thin...and clear ...yummy I pin 3cc of that shit and no pip :winkfinger:...dependin carrier oil that is bein used, it will change color alittle .......:coffee:

Back