• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ancient Aliens

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which one of you inbred drug abusers is keeping this retarded fucking show on the air?! Seriously. How the fuck is this show still on? Who watches it?

Dam your committed to the lie. You filthy Zionist Jew bastard... down with the ZOG machine.

Attachments

• 2014-10-02-23-04-50-255545357.jpeg
    2014-10-02-23-04-50-255545357.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 29
There aren't enough benzos and beer in the world to make this show watchable.

Lol robotrip.. rather trip on shroom or lsd to this fake show

get dat pump!

I considered acid, but acid makes real things seem fake, not bullshit seem real

Anything alienZ is the best bro. If you have the destination America channel they play shit like that non stop

I was abducted by aliens and anally probed. Weeeelll, it was actually a small illegal Mexican and I asked for the probing. Don't judge me!

What's wrong with the show 'Stargate'? He's no McGuyver, but that Richard Dean Andrson guy is pretty cool...

I used to watch Ancient Aliens all the time. I had to wait for my wife to fall asleep. She freakin hates that show. I thought it was interesting at first then after awhile I saw through the bullshit. History channel is a good way for me to fall asleep because most of that shit is so boring. But yeah, I haven't watched Anient Aliens in along time.

IML Gear Cream!
I used to watch Ancient Aliens all the time. I had to wait for my wife to fall asleep. She freakin hates that show. I thought it was interesting at first then after awhile I saw through the bullshit. History channel is a good way for me to fall asleep because most of that shit is so boring. But yeah, I haven't watched Anient Aliens in along time.
Haha. When I was married I'd fall asleep to the history channel because the voices were so monotone. My turn wife would come in and put some screaming ass horror movie in and I'd wake up pissed. She never could see the difference in the two. Or she just hated me. Probably the second one (until I divorced her and started dating 20 somethings...)

Haha. When I was married I'd fall asleep to the history channel because the voices were so monotone. My turn wife would come in and put some screaming ass horror movie in and I'd wake up pissed. She never could see the difference in the two. Or she just hated me. Probably the second one (until I divorced her and started dating 20 somethings...)

That's funny ass shit. I agree with you and that is exactly what put me to sleep: the monotone voices.

Dude the history channel is great for sleeping. So was the disc channel until they started naked and afraid

I used to watch the history channel for actual enjoyment, god what is wrong with me.

Which one of you inbred drug abusers is keeping this retarded fucking show on the air?! Seriously. How the fuck is this show still on? Who watches it?
i fear it is I. the guy with the funny hair that's in all the meme's cracks me up

i imagine if i wondered the desert long enough i'd see aliens to

Back