• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT Help Please?

Jim Juice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 8 weeks in to my 12 week cycle and I need to sort out my PCT.

I have been taking;

40mg of Dbol a day for first 6 weeks
600mg of Test E (a week)
600mg of Test Cyp (a week)
300mg of Deca (a week)
and 125mg of Mast P (a week)

I have also thrown in the odd extra compound each week such
Sust
EQ

What would i need to use in my pct to help me to recover from this?
how much and how often will i need to use?
when should i start my pct? ive had some people say that i should start 2 weeks before my cycle ends and ive had people tell me to start 3 weeks after my cycle has finished.

Can someone here who knows what they are talking about give me some advice on this?

Thanks

Stop the deca 2 weeks before you stop the test.
Start PCT 2 weeks after your last pin.

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

BTW that's a lot of gear to be running, especially for someone that doesn't know a proper PCT.

cheers mate.
Yeah your right i guess, i have ran cycles before but wasnt doing any pct afterwards. i went away from roids for a few years, and decided to start again a few months ago. only this time i wanted to do it properly by running a pct afterwards, by the way i knew nothing about pct until this year :wits:

Stop the deca 2 weeks before you stop the test.
Start PCT 2 weeks after your last pin.

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

BTW that's a lot of gear to be running, especially for someone that doesn't know a proper PCT.

You need to think about having all of these things in hand prior to starting your cycles in the future. Sometimes unexpected things happen and you may need to start your pct much earlier than planned. Gyno could pop up....do you have Nolva on hand to combat it while you are on cycle? There are seriously a ton of things that can happen in an instant and if you are not prepared you will be SOL. I also recommend having some antibiotics on hand in case of infection from an inject going badly. Just some food for thought. Good luck and keep researching

Back