• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cougars? To do or not to do?

37... Divorced... Best thing ever

So at what age does a woman become a cougar? I'm intriged.

I'm 37 and have been told numerous times that I could easily pass for 24 (guess having no children helps a lot with that), though I am no way a 24 year old in any way. As I take very good care of myself I often get asked out by younger men which I decline as I feel most are too young for me; a 24 year old is just kinda wrong imo. BUT I guess if you meet someone and you click why should age matter? Well unless they are grossly under-age then its wrong on many levels. It's quite interesting to read mens views on older women; I'll most definitely be avoiding young men no matter how buff in the future; I don't want no cougar tag! ;)

Age is just a number babe, after you're legal :)

That aint no dime piece bro. you be cool and ill drop some digits on ya of some freak ass bitches

let me help you here......:coffee:

Screenshot_2014-10-14-22-51-19_zpsrscfa5j7.png

Get Shredded!
My bish bro... She is hooked on this guy... Why she chose me, other than my obvious amazing looks, I dunno, but she loves my twisted crazy ass to death. This whole thread started cuz I got with ol girl and started Trippin bout all this shit that doesn't even matter anymore. This chick is the best thing since tren

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 44
My bish bro... She is hooked on this guy... Why she chose me, other than my obvious amazing looks, I dunno, but she loves my twisted crazy ass to death. This whole thread started cuz I got with ol girl and started Trippin bout all this shit that doesn't even matter anymore. This chick is the best thing since tren
Nice bro!

Tks guys. She's the shit. Both over a year clean now. Woot woot

Look up

Back