• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4 week on 4 week off test prop cycle

Redwood

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone! Im new to this forum and am looking forward to getting some feedback on a cycle im looking to run in the near future. I am 31 years old, 210lbs, 8%bf, and have 10 years of lifting and AAS experience. First off I would like to say that I respond very well to AAS at minimal dosages. I also respond well to single compound cycles. I have ran plenty of multiple compound cycles (light and heavy dosages) and have tried pretty much everything under the sun. I have had plenty of successful cycles, but have definitely made some mistakes along the way (mostly in my early years) and am trying to find a cycle option that will provide results all while keeping the negative aspects of any cycle to a minimum. My cycle plan is as follows...

Wks 1-4/ 9-12/ 17-20 Test Prop 100mg every other day / Aromasin 12.5 ed

Wks 5-8/ 13-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Standard PCT after its all said and done.

Please remember that this is my first time putting together a cycle of this nature so im very aware that there could possibly be some kinks in the armore so to say. Any helpful considerations will be greatly appreciated.

What are the goals for this? Im
Interested about 4 weekers like this. What dose as well?

I dont like the idea of all that lil pct drugs all the time. Seems to me that would be less healthy than just staying on 100mg a week as a bridge between and then going back up again. pcT drugs are not inert. test, is much for natural IMO

That was one of my questions/concerns with this set-up. Is the clomid/nolva regiment in between to much. One serm or the other? Dosage? As far as goals go Im looking to slowly increase muscle mass over a year rather than try and put it all in one 12 week cycle.. I also tend to have blood pressure issues the longer im on, especially when multiple compunds are introduced. I will also be taking on cycle support (blockade) to help combat sides.

So your going to cycle that for a year? Too much pct shit, wayyy to much. Just do test 400mg or something, then down to 100mg and repeat. Seems safer IMO. Also, if BP is an issue drop all caffeine while u blast, increase water and cardio and DO NOT use more compounds than just test

Sorry for the confusion... After week 20 I would run a full 4-6 week pct with an additional 4 weeks off.. So all together 8-10 wks in between cycles then repeat.. Thank you for input thus far! Its been very helpful!!!

So your saying 400mg test/wk for four weeks then drop it down to 100mg/wk for the following 4wks.. Repeat..?

The only drawl back to blitz cycles such as this, it's not wise to keep shutting yourself down repeatedly,then attempting to fully recover, then shutting yourself down again.. This has been proven to hinder recovery as you go along.. I would suggest adding HCG in there, just to keep the signaling alive with the testes and the forum and function in all..

Do you get bloods done?

I couldn't imagine getting bloods with all this going..

- - - Updated - - -

Why not run 8 weeks on? recover, then repeat?

I haven't in the past, but I plan on getting them done going forward.. Really guys im looking for the safest option to run a test only cycle.. BP tends to become an issue past four weeks.. But in the past I never cut the caffeine.. Definitely something I plan on doing this go around.. Cardio can increase as well! Drink a gallon to s gallon and a half of water daily.

Why is blood pressure even an issue with a guy this young and such a low dose of test?

IML Gear Cream!
Why is blood pressure even an issue with a guy this young and such a low dose of test?
could be many things, diet, genetics,family history,lack of cardio....also if he's taking lots of supplements that can play a big factor.. I ponder if he takes an creatine or pre-workout drinks

Started having bp issues after a ran a gram of test with mast and tren last year...

Ouch dude. So it like permanently fucked up your BP. I would believe it though. Guys playing with big tren and high doses of test is just asking for heart damage.

Started having bp issues after a ran a gram of test with mast and tren last year...
You don't think it has to do with the timing and age? I couldn't see a cycle last year still having dictation over your BP

Ive had bp issues since.. Not while off but when on I have.. Ran a sarm cutting cycle ostarine and s4 with some gw in the mix with no negative sides except vision issues which I hated. Thought I was good so I tried running a test prop and deca cycle a couple months back and there went the bp again.. Dropped both.. I was also taking in quite a bit of cafeine with minimal cardio. Im sure that the caffeine didn't help.. So im going to give it a go again in a month or so.. Strait test prop cycle, looking to do 300-400 mg/wk.. No caffeine.. Hoping that since my bp starts being an issue around wk 3-4 that the 4 wk on 4 wk off blast would be the cycle of preference this time.. What do you guys think?

Just want to let all you know that I got my bp in check! First off I think the gear I was using was overdosed (doesn't sound like a bad gig but whatever), or something with the gear was off bc I've switched labs and bp is under control.. Even with caffeine I've been alright.. I have been doing 45 minutes of cardio every morning.. Anyway thanks you guys for the concerned/helpful posts.. Im all good and rollin right along! Much appreciated!

Nolva has a life life of like 6 days or something like that. You would have to look that up. It would make sense to use prop and then start the nolva right afterwards, but when you start the prop back up again, you are still clearing the SERM. This may throw a kink in there somewhere. You might have to look into that.

I'm with the other guys on this; cruising on a low dose as a bridge. You could make it work using a long and short ester if you wanted too, but it might be more of a pain in the ass than anything. You could run your bridge or cruise dose on the long ester and blast with the prop. Just use as much prop as you need and if you develop issues, you can discontinue the prop considering it clears quickly. The short cycles sound like a pain in the ass.

Where is that idiot who was talking about not jerking off for his short cycles to keep his nuts big. I'm surprised he isn't all over this right now.

Back