• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need Help Guys

1371Former

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I have a blood test coming up and it's to check for steroids. I did not know these people would be checking me so my last on was Monday it was 1cc test p and 1cc test e. I had just started up again after a two week break and now I need to find out if I can bring my test levels down to normal for the test I'm thinking it will be in a week or so.

I think in a week or two.

Delay it for 3-4 weeks since your last pin of Test-E and you should be OK.

Try Google. Ive read about how the test work and how people beat the test but its been so long. Anyway I'm subbed on this one. Let us know what you learn and how you beat it. Good luck.

What is the blood test for.. and exactly what are they looking for in the bloodwork?

Are they just looking at Test levels? Are they going to look at things like LH and FSH? Checking for compounds?

I think it's just test levels. they referred to it as a steroid screening. I figure if anything pops up I'll say I'm taking P6 and TBomb 2 since they are both legal test boosters.

Well two weeks was not enough. I waited 14 days and they still showed up in a piss test

Doctor called me this morning and asked if I had a prescription for anything or was I taking anything so I pulled out all the stops lol I tried test boosters from GNC and I had been prescribed steroids from my doctor to try and help my shoulder issues but nothing I said helped. He said that they found anabolic steroids in my urine. My assumption is that they check for the carrying oils in your urine. They didn't take blood just urine so any detail on the procedure on how they do this would be much helpful when the company calls maybe it'll help me bullshit a story better lol

Doctor called me this morning and asked if I had a prescription for anything or was I taking anything so I pulled out all the stops lol I tried test boosters from GNC and I had been prescribed steroids from my doctor to try and help my shoulder issues but nothing I said helped. He said that they found anabolic steroids in my urine. My assumption is that they check for the carrying oils in your urine. They didn't take blood just urine so any detail on the procedure on how they do this would be much helpful when the company calls maybe it'll help me bullshit a story better lol
Sorry to hear bro! Wish I could be more help. Google steroid piss test. If I'm remembering right the piss test actually test for certain metabolites. Maybe with a little better understanding of the test you can come up with a good BS story. Good luck bro.

I need to kno too. I work at nuks and they always go the extra mile. But this last one they didn't say anything. Hmmmmm

I think the piss test only test the ratio of test/epitest. Normally 1:1 ratio. I would tell them you were taking a legal PH like Havoc, dmz or whatever. Tell them its a legal supplement that could have gave a false positive. Just an idea but really I don't know.

Going the pro hormone route is always my number one suggestion. Order some up, open the bottle and take some of them out to make it look used and bring them in with you when they call you in

I'll borrow someone's from the gym lol. No sense in wwasting my money that I could use on more gear on some garbage PH lol I know plenty of little guys at the gym that use Havoc. Any particular Ph make u pop for test?

Back