• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need help on my cardio majorly haha

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok I'm gunna be the first one to admit that I don't do as much cardio as I probably should/need to do. Everything's been great in the gym and then hockey season started. I feel like I've put on so much muscle and some fat (from bulking) that my body has to carry that much more weight and it's not used to it. I feel way more winded then I would usually feel after a hard cardio intensive work out. I know I need to train cardio more obviously but I was wondering what gear some of you guys like to use when you're training for a sport of some sort that requires a lot of cardio? Any reply would be great , thanks

Well I just finished a pretty simple cycle about a month ago of test and dbol with pct and shit I'm looking into maybe some winny might help ?

I'd say just do the work. You just need to increase your lung capacity. Skate more, hard sprints etc, no real short cut for this.

Haha ya fuck don't worry I know I'll have to just hoping there was something that could speed It up.

You don't need gear for cardio. What you need to do is.... Cardio lol

Three times a week is plenty. If you really want to get it down look up couch to 5k. Laugh at it now but it will be a start.

Like I dont know it pisses me off no matter how hard I train cardio in hockey season i never seem to actually increase my lung capacity

Like I dont know it pisses me off no matter how hard I train cardio in hockey season i never seem to actually increase my lung capacity

Do you have access to a lap pool. Swimming helped me with lung capacity more than anything. Its sucks worse than cardio though. Lol.

IML Gear Cream!
GW-50 is supposed to be great for endurance and cardio. It greatly increases your Vo2 max, whatever the fuck that is.

Fuck ! GW is some good shit I've been looking it up and it's pretty crazy good shit thanks man

Back