• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

POF chicks

I was on there close to 4 years ago. Not necessarily fatties.... but liars, cheaters, manipulators, professional daters, and chicks looking for sex, free dinners and drinks. Most of you guys would welcome that I'm sure, lol.

I was on there close to 4 years ago. Not necessarily fatties.... but liars, cheaters, manipulators, professional daters, and chicks looking for sex, free dinners and drinks. Most of you guys would welcome that I'm sure, lol.
How is this different than any other chick anywhere else?

Sounds ideal:roflmao:

who is scoping out POF that early in the morning?

morning wood?

Hey, show me the ones that are interested in sex, free dinners and drinks because I'm tired of "average (translation, big fat ass)" "we have to date 3 months before I even kiss" and "I don't drink on dates" chicks.

Hey, show me the ones that are interested in sex, free dinners and drinks because I'm tired of "average (translation, big fat ass)" "we have to date 3 months before I even kiss" and "I don't drink on dates" chicks.
Must be a Philly thing :)

Where are you finding these prudes? I'f I'm not banging a chick in 3 dates, then she is out the door. The 1 exception is my current gf. 7 dates, yes 7 before she gave it up. She actually had substance and a great personality, so I stayed around even tho I wasn't getting any at first. Now its on like donkey kong lol.

I have the same rule socal. 3 dates usually. my current woman did in 4 dates. and were still together 8 years later. shes a keeper, doesn't care for marriage or children

What do you expect for a free site?
If someone can't take the time to fill out the questionnaire, put up legit photos and really put effort into it, they're probably not worth your time.
I'd def do the online dating thing if I ever find myself single again. I think the concept of it is great. It's just like in real life dating though, mostly idiots, finding someone with substance is pretty rare.

... most philly chicks will give it up for a ride to 'the dollar store', a big mac, 2 lines of blow, 20$ , etc,etc,etc....... :roflmao:

You must be dealing with the black Philly chicks. White girls usually wait a few dates.

Get Shredded!
midwest mostly; the new job doesn't let me travel like I used to; northern chicks rock.:winkfinger:
the last "average huge ass" I went out with actually said to me, shit you not, "Oh, you're much more muscular than your pictures, I don't really like to date muscley guys". I got HUGE karma points for NOT responding: Yeah, I wouldn't date someone that worked out if I had that fat of an ass either.:nono:
I expect karma to fucking pay off now; soon would be nice.

midwest mostly; the new job doesn't let me travel like I used to; northern chicks rock.:winkfinger:
the last "average huge ass" I went out with actually said to me, shit you not, "Oh, you're much more muscular than your pictures, I don't really like to date muscley guys". I got HUGE karma points for NOT responding: Yeah, I wouldn't date someone that worked out if I had that fat of an ass either.:nono:
I expect karma to fucking pay off now; soon would be nice.

Elaborate on "northern girls" what makes them better and where are girls considered northern?

im in the upper part of the Midwest. I prefer west coast girls

I met my current boo a coupe years ago on POF and we're getting married next weekend.

You must be dealing with the black Philly chicks. White girls usually wait a few dates.

... white chicks give it up like crazy.. e,g,.. a friend of mine will tell a white chick he'll take her out but wants a bj before going in the club, & no anal , no date.. he says it rarely fails.. if a white dude goes out with a black chick , she may make him wait, at least not on the first date...maybe it's different if a black chick dates a black dude..

Back