• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about Cycle and opinions needed

jamessingh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all,

I started a Test E cycle Aug 5th, This is my 4th ever cycle. I am thinking of starting my first Growth Hormone cycle however, I was told by a friend of mine that I should try other combos with test before I start HGH. For instance, he said try test/tren, or test/deca ETC.

I have only done different types of Test cycles with combinations of winstrol and anavor. I have never done any other injectable outside the test.

So in your guys opinion what should I do? I want to cut body fat, and GH is IMO a great way to cut body fat and get shredded.
However, I want to build muscle as well.

I am in my early 20s. So I would love to hear your guys feedback.

Welcome...................early 20's???? too young IMO......

Your still young and can probably do everything on your own with diet without using the gh.

Welcome...................early 20's???? too young IMO......

Your still young and can probably do everything on your own with diet without using the gh.

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. Also I would like to say as a future Doctor of endocrinologist, everyone's Genes are different. I am indian, and Indians have worse gene's than black white and mexican people. lets face it, People from ASIA, our genes suck lol..
I was very overweight most of my life, Hence I have very Low Test Levels. Also My test levels were checked two years ago and I have low T levels. My doctor (family friend) told me I could be prescribed Test. Therefore I am on it. However, This is why I am asking about HGH. However IDT I will be taking it as of yet. Will wait AT LEAST two years.

Is it too late to add another compound into this current cycle I am one and half months in.

Month 1 500 MGs test
Month 2-3 750 MGS The second half of month 4 I will start going down.
Month 4, 3 weeks in 500 MGs.
month 4 4 weeks in 350 MGS.
Last week 200 MGS.

Also I was not planning on taking HCG but My doctor told me Its something I should consider. He said he cannot prescribe it to me because he did not prescribe me the test, but I wouldnt get it through the docs anyways, I would order online through here.

with HCG do I start immediatly after cycle? or do I wait two weeks and than start HCG? I was planning on stating AI towards the end of my cycle and three weeks after last pin I wanted to start clomid.

But I want to do HCG any info would help

You have to know that HGH is not like AAS, the best option is to cycle HGH all year round because it's really slow to show results. But before thinking to take HGH, do you know your IGF-1 level (in the blood) ? Secondly, why do you plan to come off if naturally your test level is very low ? I think you should discuss with your doctor to get a script for TRT (just my .02). Antoher thing, pharma grade is always better than UGL.

Hi all,

I started a Test E cycle Aug 5th, This is my 4th ever cycle. I am thinking of starting my first Growth Hormone cycle however, I was told by a friend of mine that I should try other combos with test before I start HGH. For instance, he said try test/tren, or test/deca ETC.

I have only done different types of Test cycles with combinations of winstrol and anavor. I have never done any other injectable outside the test.

So in your guys opinion what should I do? I want to cut body fat, and GH is IMO a great way to cut body fat and get shredded.
However, I want to build muscle as well.

I am in my early 20s. So I would love to hear your guys feedback.

Being in your early twenties I wouldnt really go towards GH just yet,but I also wouldn't really be jumping on any tren either,the sides are one thing and differ from person to person but if your not trying to step on stage and have a couple of cycles under your belt I'd look at other compounds first. Do your research as to what exactly it is your taking,I had to do my own as most other people take stuff just to take it and have no clue what its actually doing for them

Being in your early twenties I wouldnt really go towards GH just yet,but I also wouldn't really be jumping on any tren either,the sides are one thing and differ from person to person but if your not trying to step on stage and have a couple of cycles under your belt I'd look at other compounds first. Do your research as to what exactly it is your taking,I had to do my own as most other people take stuff just to take it and have no clue what its actually doing for them

Thank you. I will take your advice here and stay away from GH for now. Also I will do more research into future cycles. Thanks.

Back