• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spirituality Tread by Liquidex

Liquidex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many of you guys here had experienced spiritual phenomenoms??

My great grandmother used to be saint(Saint not by election, but by spiritual practice and legit God's power) and had sixth sense deveoloped enough to see future and communicate with God, and though not sensitive, I happens to have minimum of those power. I can sometimes see things happening in my dreams and things come reality one day, I can feel the diferent vibrations of energy from colors, drinks, daily activity, and places. Thankfully I dont have sixthsense strong enough to see ghosts. I remmember my great grandma telling me about how hell or heaven looks like how bible isnt entirely true, how ghosts look like, and I know tons of other stuff.

Also ask me about anything in spiritual realems if your interested, like life and destiny, how you met your wife and stuff.

So share your story. Lets hear it.

Personally, I feel everyone has that ability to some extent. Like all abilities/attributes one has, some are more enhanced/pronounced than others... I'd even go out and say it probably has a genetic component to it that accounts for it as well... Some are very connected and tuned in to it from a young age and can develop it like strength, intelligence etc. others not so much and disregard it altogether..

I'm an atheist, but when I'm in the woods running, without another soul for miles, I feel spiritual.

How do you feel in the woods, Liq?

South part of nation, land where cattle's horns are 6 foot across with dried land, this is my state. Theres really no forrest around me sadly. But I feel spiritual almost ALL the times, especially when bodybuilding. It feels like im being united with my mind, and the mind is the only driving force. I like it.

Personally, I feel everyone has that ability to some extent. Like all abilities/attributes one has, some are more enhanced/pronounced than others... I'd even go out and say it probably has a genetic component to it that accounts for it as well... Some are very connected and tuned in to it from a young age and can develop it like strength, intelligence etc. others not so much and disregard it altogether..

Correct. My grandmother once said to me, "There are little bit of God in each and EVERYONE of us. Love you feel towards the other person, caring for others, fatherly love, thats the God aspect. Our body doesnt know what is love nor whom to love. But our mind does."

I too used to have better sixth sense but it kinda got blurred as I aged.

Also I have heard prediction from my grandmother. She said during year 2017~2025, there will be nuclear holocaust exchanged between china,russia, US, India, Japan, and some european countries. She said that 1/3 of world poppulation will be obliterated as result. Do you know what frightens me? It matches the book of revelation which states ball of fire(nuclear explosion) will perish 1/3 of world population, and my grandma never heard book of revelation in her life. She said that the China will become supreme world power and there wont be neither democracy nor the communism. She said after the WW3 there will be 1000 years of peace to be granted on earth, and everyone regardless of race and nationalities will unite and reconstruct again.

Correct. My grandmother once said to me, "There are little bit of God in each and EVERYONE of us. Love you feel towards the other person, caring for others, fatherly love, thats the God aspect. Our body doesnt know what is love nor whom to love. But our mind does."

I too used to have better sixth sense but it kinda got blurred as I aged.

Don't know why it diminishes with age, it sounds very common though and probably by design... There was a researcher, Dr. Ian Stevenson who contributed a significant amount of research into past lives most revolving children. Many of his subjects could vividly remember their previous lives, how they died(usually violently), names of friends and family etc. Over time their memories and the ability to remember details seemed to fade...

There was a book recently about a boy who had vivid dreams/nightmares and could remember his previous life as a WWII fighter pilot. His name is James Leininger. The book is called Soul Survivor... Very interesting read, and as with the others his memories faded away as well as he grew older...

:) I got into this because my son would sit in his room when he was little and I'd see him occasionally look up like he was looking at something then go back to whatever he was doing... I happened to ask him one day and he said "there's people walking by my door. They come up the stairs and then walk past it." uh ok then..... He was able to describe them as almost solid and in quite detail... He still remembers that time although he can't see "anyone" now..

Don't know why it diminishes with age, it sounds very common though and probably by design... There was a researcher, Dr. Ian Stevenson who contributed a significant amount of research into past lives most revolving children. Many of his subjects could vividly remember their previous lives, how they died(usually violently), names of friends and family etc. Over time their memories and the ability to remember details seemed to fade...

There was a book recently about a boy who had vivid dreams/nightmares and could remember his previous life as a WWII fighter pilot. His name is James Leininger. The book is called Soul Survivor... Very interesting read, and as with the others his memories faded away as well as he grew older...

:) I got into this because my son would sit in his room when he was little and I'd see him occasionally look up like he was looking at something then go back to whatever he was doing... I happened to ask him one day and he said "there's people walking by my door. They come up the stairs and then walk past it." uh ok then..... He was able to describe them as almost solid and in quite detail... He still remembers that time although he can't see "anyone" now..

What a very interesting story you have!!

The reason why sixthsense degenerating as age is because people get ego as they old, and it makes sense that young kids have the natural sixthsense vision because their soul and mind is still pure.

As for remmembering past life of person, it is very difficult. As we born, the God himself removes the memory of past life and put great illusion to conceal past memory. The thing is, this happens spontaneously at the time babies come out of mother's umb, meaning the soul of baby from pregnant mothers are fully concious spirits with all past life memories, ability to do math, and everything that adults can do.

What a very interesting story you have!!

The reason why sixthsense degenerating as age is because people get ego as they old, and it makes sense that young kids have the natural sixthsense vision because their soul and mind is still pure.

As for remmembering past life of person, it is very difficult. As we born, the God himself removes the memory of past life and put great illusion to conceal past memory. The thing is, this happens spontaneously at the time babies come out of mother's umb, meaning the soul of baby from pregnant mothers are fully concious spirits with all past life memories, ability to do math, and everything that adults can do.

completely agree!

I think that's where the violent death related to their past life may come in.. The intensity of the event may carry over in those individuals and for a time they are able to recall vividly those experiences and memories...

IML Gear Cream!
I'm an atheist, but when I'm in the woods running, without another soul for miles, I feel spiritual.

Very easy to experience/feel a spiritual connection when outside.... For most of us, as we surround ourselves in our "boxes" houses/apartments, places of employment, cars etc. in our attempt to keep the outside out and us in that connection can be diminished or even lost...

Getting out is a way to plug ourselves back in to the network, reconnect, recharge :)

Im a large, able-bodied, fully-grown(and more), tactically trained man. And something about the deep woods makes me feel like a helpless, little, scared bitch.

Very easy to experience/feel a spiritual connection when outside.... For most of us, as we surround ourselves in our "boxes" houses/apartments, places of employment, cars etc. in our attempt to keep the outside out and us in that connection can be diminished or even lost...

Getting out is a way to plug ourselves back in to the network, reconnect, recharge :)

Im a large, able-bodied, fully-grown(and more), tactically trained man. And something about the deep woods makes me feel like a helpless, little, scared bitch.

I too am an atheist and I know that the OP started this thread on a spiritual note, so this response is not to negate that. I would like to focus more on the "in the woods " aspect. When growing up I spent a large amount of time in the woods, mostly as an escape. I think the feeling that we experience in the woods or in the desert as well, is one of self awareness. We are out of our element and comfort zone and the only thing we are entirely sure of is we are there. Personally for me I became comfortable in those elements and never felt fear, only a heightened sense of my own self existence.

Back