How to order!!! Order now!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 166 to 173 of 173
  1. #166
    Banned


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    79

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    215669068

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsix250 View Post
    Still digging.. I was told to wait.. you could do a small test run lol. Just don't order what you can't afford to loose. I did not get the ok yet

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    I need another source asap. Anybody you could recommend?

    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

  2. #167
    Junior Member

    Bulldozer 5585's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Same here! Wish I had a back up as well, thinking about looking at the eroids .com... It's a gamble there too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #168
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Dema's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    6,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Post

    There are some awesome sponsors here on his forum! Check em out, dig around..

  4. #169
    Senior Member

    sixsix250's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Park bench, under a bridge, subway
    Posts
    2,378

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    100
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by taz541 View Post
    I need another source asap. Anybody you could recommend?

    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    You'll find one

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sixsix250; 07-12-2015 at 05:39 PM.

  5. #170
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    397616412

    Any update? I still would like to receive my replacement vials owed to me.

  6. #171
    Senior Member

    sixsix250's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Park bench, under a bridge, subway
    Posts
    2,378

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    100
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway1121 View Post
    Any update? I still would like to receive my replacement vials owed to me.
    They are gone bro. They just gave you a replacement for what they owed u. Rc is no more. Wish I had different news for u

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

  7. #172
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    397616412

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsix250 View Post
    They are gone bro. They just gave you a replacement for what they owed u. Rc is no more. Wish I had different news for u

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

    I didn't order the replacement because of personal delays, then they go out of business. Are you 100% positive because I thought they were going to reopen under a different name?

  8. #173
    Senior Member

    sixsix250's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Park bench, under a bridge, subway
    Posts
    2,378

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    100
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway1121 View Post
    I didn't order the replacement because of personal delays, then they go out of business. Are you 100% positive because I thought they were going to reopen under a different name?
    Sorry bro its a done deal. There gone. Dont send money

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums