• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what is everyones favorite body part to work and last favorite

blacktang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love to work chest and tri .shoulders last seems like it takes longer to recover after a shoulder work out they literally ache for days

Shoulders, back, rest, then chest, legs

Your shoulder still bugging you?

Yeah. Pretty sure they always will be lol. I think I only told maj but both of my shoulders were dislocated and never knew it.

I'm only doing one shoulder exercise so they haven't been too bad. A lot better than before tho.

Yeah. Pretty sure they always will be lol. I think I only told maj but both of my shoulders were dislocated and never knew it.

I'm only doing one shoulder exercise so they haven't been too bad. A lot better than before tho.

Yeah bro. I remember when I told you I messed up mine. Shit hurts sometimes when I sleep on it. I'm a side sleeper but I've noticed since it's gotten stronger it's been better. Still some movements aggravate the shit out of it

Yeah bro. I remember when I told you I messed up mine. Shit hurts sometimes when I sleep on it. I'm a side sleeper but I've noticed since it's gotten stronger it's been better. Still some movements aggravate the shit out of it

Had to learn how to sleep on my back and stomach. The sides were killing me at night.

I do band and very light weight exercises every day now just to keep the pain down. It's helped a lot but like you certain movements hurt.

IML Gear Cream!
Biceps favorite because they are my strength and everybody notices biceps. Least favorite is legs because it hurts the most by far and they are my weakness.

Back is favorite.

i have a love hate relationship with legs. Hate doing them but afterwards I'm high on life for a few hours

Chest and biceps fav. Least fav is calves. Have to murder them to get em to grow. Only program I've found to work is 75 reps. I call it 75 reps of pure pain lol. It works.....just brutal!!

Favorite: back
Least: I love all body parts but there is one workout I hate but its great........

Lunges... Ooo the misery

Tris, legs, back.....chest......ah hell, I love it all except: biceps

I.hate.biceps. With a pure and terrifying hatred.

Back by a long shot, nothing leaves me more pumped and utterly destroyed. Second would be legs. I enjoy chest/shoulders but don't seem to have the strength I should in them. Other than that I hit arms maybe once every 6 weeks.

Get Shredded!
Triceps

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Love legs.
Love it all really. Used to hate legs and love chest and arms, now I am so OCD I need everything proportionate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chest and back, I love to kill those two the pump is extreme. My least favorite is legs because I am getting older and cant put on a lot of weight Ill just end up at chiropractor next couple days.

Back