• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

prami side effects

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever had any bad sides from prami?? I took some last night it made me feel really tired kinda drunk and the worst case of hiccups I've ever had...

Never felt drunk from it but it makes me feel awful. Like I've come down with a terrible flu.

I've been taking it for 5 weeks. I started at 0.125 for the first 4 days and then bumped it up for a week to 0.2 then bumped it to 0.25. Just yesterday I bumped it to 0.35I had a slight upset stomach the first 3 days, then no issues since. I think it's just a matter of starting small and slowly increasing doses.

You have to start Prami dosing low and very slowly work your way up.

Thanks guys I definitely took to much being.my first time taking it. I will take a small dose right.before bed

Yea about 0.5 mg is max for me after ramping up, 0.3mg and sides are minimal. 0.5 mg leaves me lethargic the next day. Also I take it about 3 hours before bed because it can paradoxically cause insomnia while also making you tired. At 3 hrs sleep is usually not a problem.

I've been taking it for 5 weeks. I started at 0.125 for the first 4 days and then bumped it up for a week to 0.2 then bumped it to 0.25. Just yesterday I bumped it to 0.35I had a slight upset stomach the first 3 days, then no issues since. I think it's just a matter of starting small and slowly increasing doses.

THIS^^^

and i would not rec more than 0.5mg prami IMO.

I start at 0.1 mg Pramipexole daily myself.

Back