• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Type "ASF" to get 15% MEMBER DISCOUNT !!!

IML Gear Cream!
Ladies and Gentlemen!!! All orders from PharmacomStore.org have a premium delivery service included in our retail prices, in terms of both transit time and security. 5-6 days to US plus 100% shipping success rate to US for the 6th consecutive year in a row. You can now get these great services at a 15% discount, for being a member here at asf! Pm me for details

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Starting from today you can add this code: " ASF " during your checkout and get the 15% automatic discount for being a member here on ASF.

thank you!

I often go and window shop and add items to the cart and forget about that... Makes it that much easier

Hi guys,
Starting from today you can add this code: " ASF " during your checkout and get the 15% automatic discount for being a member here on ASF.

thank you!

This is awesome guys!!! Don't forget when you order

type " ASF " to get 15% MEMBER DISCOUNT !!!

This is awesome guys!!! Don't forget when you order

Yes, yes it it. Been looking at the test suspension :hmm:

Get Shredded!
Oral anadrol ( Oxymetos 25) back in stock: OXYMETOS 25 | Pharmacom Labs oral steroids at PharmacomStore.org

94ffb47657365665c66a22741d14684b.png

Raws lab result from last years. We're awaiting for the release of a new result soon.

ceca1e77c4ea2557cd75586c66da87a2.PNG

would you be able to PM me on how to take advantage of the 10% off ??

Hello Sir!
It' 15% now the discount and not 10%.
It is written also in the thread title. When you checkout your order on our store website you have a code box where you have to enter our 15% discount code which is " ASF "

Thank you!

Hey guys new to this forum! Psyched about my first order of Pharmacy Labs Test E300 and Anavar, however I haven't received any confirmation that my payment was received even after 4 days. If it's possible, Darius could you contact me so we can sort this out? sorry to use this thread as a means of getting in touch but I'll def be logging results during cycle as well as bloodwork!

100% shipping rate?

Your question is very vague... I'm going to take it as you are new and don't understand why we might have stated such a claim.. well most international stores have issues every now and then getting there products thru customs and into certain countries... from our premium warehouse we've had 100% success getting out products to our customers..

If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm..

Where exactly do we type the "ASF" to redeem a discount? Also can this offer be used in conjunction with the 10% BTC discount?

Where exactly do we type the "ASF" to redeem a discount? Also can this offer be used in conjunction with the 10% BTC discount?

When you go to your cart, next to where is "have a coupon" type ASF then update your cart and it should show discount..

this discount might not be working or broken, cause when I put it in, the price went up by a lot. (like from 355 to 388) Curious, I deleted an item, and continued (360) to see what I got from the next screen (cause it said I got free items I get to choose on next screen)........... well I got nothing. Then I get an email with my receipt saying I got no discount. (thought I would of at least got 10% from bitcoin)

this discount might not be working or broken, cause when I put it in, the price went up by a lot. (like from 355 to 388) Curious, I deleted an item, and continued (360) to see what I got from the next screen (cause it said I got free items I get to choose on next screen)........... well I got nothing. Then I get an email with my receipt saying I got no discount. (thought I would of at least got 10% from bitcoin)

Hello sir.

For the moment, BTC 10% discount still gives a CASH DISCOUNT and the discount codes like "ASF" are directly issues in BONUS COINS discount..

Within hours or several days, BTC 10% cash discount will be also switched to BONUS COINS 10% discount.

When you add ASF discount for 15% off, it will merge with BTC 10% and it will result in 25% DISCOUNT .... but not in cash ... in BONUS COINS .... meaning if it's a 100$ order ....customer will have 25$ worth of Bonus Coins .... which he can use to get free products.

All form of discount on our site will be in Bonus Coins % .... store credit will be generate of equal value instead of cash discount.

300$ order ... BTC 10% discount .... now gives indeed 10% off, resulting 270$ final sum ... but soon, the discount will be translated to bonus coins.

merging BTC discount with any other discount code, will make a total % discount in bonus coins, which will make total appear higher than when you have only BTC discount.

Last edited:
Im new with the whole bitcoin thing so I expected to overpay; however, I did buy 270 two weeks ago, that turned into 380 cause the stock went up. I actually bought more product than expected. I want to get more bitcoin, but they won't let me use it for 19 days, so for 19 days it is in the stock market, and the market seems to move fast. Wonder if it is possible that if I put in 200$, with in 19 days, could I possibly end up with like only 20$ in bitcoin?

"ASF" code still working guys. 20% off if you're using bitcoin.

Back