• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My 2nd cycle - Test E and Anadrol

JohnnyFamas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself:
I am 23 y.o., 1.86m height and 85kg at 13% Bodyfat right now.

I am working out for 5-6 years, and last year I decided to start my first cycle, with Test E only (500mg/week)
The results were very good, I gained at least 10 pounds of pure muscle.

So I need your help with my 2nd cycle.
I think that Test E (500mg/week) and Anadrol would suit me the best. I want to bulk and gain more mass, I don't care much about water retention (I need more mass)
I am not using Deca right now because I want to evolve more gradually, so my next cycle will include Deca.
I've attached you guys a picture with my cycle planning. Please give me your oppinions.

Thanks

kkk.JPG

I would run an AI from day 1 instead of Nolva from a few weeks in. Save the Nolva for PCT.

Also just run the Provi at 50mg from day 1.

Thanks for your opinion, but give me some reasons to do that. I cannot see any reasons to start the Provi from the beginning of the cycle. The Test E is kicking in 2 weeks, so no need for protection in the first weeks. I run Nolva for the Anadrol side-effects. I'm not using AI because I think that nova is enough for this cycle.

Any specific reason your starting pct at week 13? Like you already stated, 2 weeks to enter and leave your body; from what I read it's a waste to start pct until 2 weeks off? Correct me if I'm wrong although. The rest looks solid to me.

Thanks for your opinion, but give me some reasons to do that. I cannot see any reasons to start the Provi from the beginning of the cycle. The Test E is kicking in 2 weeks, so no need for protection in the first weeks. I run Nolva for the Anadrol side-effects. I'm not using AI because I think that nova is enough for this cycle.
I am guessing you are using proviron as your anti estrogen. Now while proviron does has anti estrogen abilities. Aromasin or adex are a MUCH better choice. Also, nolvadex will only combat/prevent gyno. it will not prevent high estrogen side effects.

Drop the proviron and nolva during cycle
Add in aromasin at 12.5mg ED to prevent gyno and other high estrogen side effects.
Take blood test to make sure estrogen is in check pre, mid and post

Pct looks good

Like Joe said, the anti E effects of ProV are contested at best. If anything they are relatively narrow. I would run Aromasin at 12.5mg from day 1. Get bloods at 4 weeks in and adjust dose accordingly.

Nolva blocks E at the breast tissue/nipple gland and is used to control gyno, it is not your best bet to control overall E.

Looks alot better

Though i would do clomid at 75/50/50/50
And nolva at 40/20/20/20

Worked well for me.

Also hcg is debated on how to use it. I used it on cycle at 500iu a week. Others use it during pct. There is no clear answer. But i am sure with the nolva/clomid you will recover fine

"TEST" your limits, "aNavar" go back, and you will "WinnyT"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just reading some threads and came across this one.........surprised more vets didn't chime in..AD50 is not an easy on the body drug!!!! Second cycle not a good idea!Plus not knowing enough about AI's is a combo for some permenate sides!!!Plus 100mg/aday????Beware what looks good on paper is not always the case.......My advice,do more research about AI's and sides of all orals(by-the-way,no mention of liver protection) before popping the first one and lean toward stacking test with another injectable(Deca is great with test)...........Good Luck

First of all, i know AI very good, and i've decided to go with that cycle. Not sure if 100mg Adrol per day. I think i will go with 50mg eod. And for the liver i'll take LIV52 for all the duration of the cycle.
I am aware of the side effects, but i think i 've taken some measures by going with Arimidex during cycle and clomid+pregnyl in the PCT

The bad reputation of Anadrol still exists I see... Read this:

'Per milligram, Anadrol appears less liver toxic than any other alkylated anabolic steroid, but per amount of anabolic effect, the ratio of toxicity to anabolic effect seems similar.'

Written by Bill Roberts

Well, right us back in four weeks and let us know how it all works out for you.....most would agree to save the strong stuff till later when the others loose there luster,but being you have never ran AD50 before perhaps you know more..........A wise person trying a substance as stong as that would tend to start with a low dose and see how they react....if all is good increase........I've done serveral cycles of AD50 and its not worth the gains...............sides vs. gains brother............once again good luck!

First of all, i changed the dosage, and i will go with 50mg per day , every day. I am aware of the sides, but i think i can prevent them. I will keep you updated. Thanks again for the replies

Back