• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection site rotation frequency?

IML Gear Cream!
Whats your advice technique for calves? What size needle and length do you use? Do you do top or bottom?

I use 23g 1" (0.6 x 25mm).
I pin on the top outer side of the calf.

It's smooth and I never had any problem.

Sorry for bumping an older post.
But can you guys give me some info on pecs? Needle length to use, how much oil they can handle, etc. I'm considering adding them in.

This is the area I shoot for (pun intended) for thighs. I go up and down the thigh from this location.

thigh_3.jpg
you guys really hit the side like that, its just scary to look at this pick, too close to the sciatic for me. I go straight down on top

Straight on the top is medically incorrect. On the side as shown is best.

Now it's not completely at the side. Imagine the leg dissected horizontally and vertically. I go about 1.5inches above the horizontal line on the outside of the body.

X2604-I-19.png
When I pin legs looking down at left I hit it about 10 to 11 oclock on the right leg about 1-2 oclock that pic looks to far down for me

X2604-I-19.png
When I pin legs looking down at left I hit it about 10 to 11 oclock on the right leg about 1-2 oclock that pic looks to far down for me

Thy sounds correct. By what you said I thought you were injecting at 12 o'clock.

I injected the top of my quad ONCE! I'll stick to the side from now on.

Get Shredded!
I bumped this thread and still no answers on my "pec injections" question haha

I bumped this thread and still no answers on my "pec injections" question haha

I was just reading a thread this week about someone pinning pecs. If I recall they were using a 5/8 or 1 about a inch above the nip. Cant remember who posted it though

Pinning pecs scares the crap out of me. Dont like a needle that close to my heart. But then maybe im just a puss hahaha

You'll never hit your heart. For one, you have a chest plate. Good luck penetrating that. Two, the length needles we use get nowhere near the possibility of hitting your heart even you didn't have a chest plate. Pecs are easy and painless. The first few times the virgin pip feels like you got a crazy good chest workout. 1" is suffice and for you leaner guys 1/2"- 5/8" will work too. I've used all three sizes many times with zero issues ever in the 15 years I've been running gear.

^^^this guy is who i could not remember! Been stalking you bro! Lol

You'll never hit your heart. For one, you have a chest plate. Good luck penetrating that. Two, the length needles we use get nowhere near the possibility of hitting your heart even you didn't have a chest plate. Pecs are easy and painless. The first few times the virgin pip feels like you got a crazy good chest workout. 1" is suffice and for you leaner guys 1/2"- 5/8" will work too. I've used all three sizes many times with zero issues ever in the 15 years I've been running gear.
I know im not going to hit my heart its just a phobia of mine

Back