• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Advice - Sust/ Tren A/T-Bol

Beast_Mode

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up my fellow gymrats? I am putting together my next cycle, which is in itself is very exciting. Wanted to get some veteran opinions on a few things.

Current Stats, 25 years old, 6'1, ~235lbs ( fluctuates daily) , 12 % BF (3 point caliper test)

Cycle History: One long, fucked up, absolutely not by the book cycle at all. I had started with Sust, ran that for about 10 weeks..First few were 750mg/week , administered 1ml 3x/wk. Then I switched to Test E - 750mg/wk , and Deca 600mg/wk for another 12 weeks or so. I added Tren E for the last 6 weeks @ 400mg/wk. I wanted to keep it low , due to the potency and sides, I wanted to gauge how my body responded. I did very well with this cycle, I started at 215-220, my highest was 250lbs. I was using Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED, PCT was Clomid 100/100/50/50, Nolva 40/40/40/40. Sides I encountered were: acne ( got bad for a while, especially with the AI), sore nipples for a week or so( when i switched from sust to test-e and deca, and of course night sweats and light insomnia from the Tren. I will probably get bashed for this, but screw you, what's done is done, and I was ready to experiment. PCT was a nightmare, I was in an auto accident ( t-boned by a pickup truck, my car was totaled) as my last few weeks of cycle approached...So not only was I unable to work out how I like, I was going through A LOT of bullshit with insurance, attorneys, chiro, ect. Very emotional while in PCT, not sure if it was all the stress, the clomid, or combination of all the above.

Here's what I'm looking to do now; I compiled this cycle off of personal preference, cost efficiency, and flexibility. I feel I can bulk on this cycle, or keep my diet and check and use it as a cutting cyle. Will probably put on some mass in the beginning and lean out towards the end, we'll see.

W 1-16 Sustanon 250mg EOD
W 10-16 Tren A .5ml ED

Kickstart with Turinabol , which is where I could use some advice...I've never used it before, I tried Dbol @ 40mg ED for a while, enjoyed the pump.
I have read 40-60mg ED is suitable, so I will probably start @ 60mg for 4-6 weeks, adjusting if need be. What are your thoughts on this fellas? And how should I split the dosage? I have a 200 ct of 10mg T-bol. Workout schedule fluctuates, depending on work.

Probably run the same AI - W 1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED, adjusting if need be. Many people say to keep the AI on hand, and only use when sides occur. Others argue sides can be present even if not apparent, so take the AI from the start. My chiro, who used to be a sports physicist, and fellow gearhead himself, seems to believe in the first option. Could also try out Adex for the first time.

PCT I am undecided on also, last runaround worked out well for me, I retained a good healthy libido and kept the majority of my gains.
Perhaps this time I will go with Nolva only? Would save me some money by not buying Clomid, but I'm a firm believer in dishing out money to have something and not need it, rather than vice-versa. Thoughts please.

W 18-22 Nolva 40MG ED

My chiro said I could simply use an OTC product called Erase Pro? Along with glutamine, creatine, and other BCAA's.

I am patient, I am waiting for my pack to get here, and I will be ordering all my ancillaries when I know for sure what I will do. I just started a new job (service industry), so I can wait until I get my feet on solid ground there. Don't want to bulk up out of nowhere , have people me asking questions, and take a chance of blowing up on someone lol.

So, with all that out of the way.....What are your guys' thoughts, what can I improve or do differently, etc?

Thanks to all who took the time to read, and even more so for those of you that will provide some input. As always, Happy Gains my brethren.

Back