• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diet help please

*Darren*

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to weight lifting and all that comes with it. What's an ideal diet for just weight loss, not looking for any gains atm, is the any good cycles / supplements worth taking to help me along.
Age 25
Height 6 foot
Weight 15 stone 7 pounds
If I have missed anything let me know.
I will be only doing cardio, kettlebells and pull ups/dips until the excess weight is lost.

Thanks Darren

Last edited:
@ your weight it wouldnt take much..just 250-500 cals off your daily now and a decent commitment to maintaining muscle you have (it helps burn fat and keeps you from being skinny fat) along with moderate cardio

do you log your diet at all now?

you really don't have to go too crazy being a young man and not a ridiculous weight..

any idea where you are at bf wise?

Exactly^^^^
Myfitnesspal is an excellent macro app. You will be amazed once you start tracking everything that small tweaks will change your physique. Carbs especially

Thanks lads.
I was thinking of getting on a bulking cycle, what's the best way to go about it, before or after I have lost some more fat%?

What's a good bulking dosage? I was advised deca.
Sorry about all the questions, new to this and don't want to do anything wrong by not asking.

I would say wait to get that BF down like you want which will give you ample time to research upcoming endeavors.

Lift weights to lose. Lean muscle mass = burning calories faster

If you don't follow any diet at all currently just get rid of all the shitty food and switch it out for clean calories. Start there then you can tweak the numbers as you learn more about your body

if you take winstrol you'll look like the kid in my avi pic (jerked and swole)

Last edited:
Tbh I'm not really following a strict diet atm, I'll get pumping those weights.

Tbh I'm not really following a strict diet atm, I'll get pumping those weights.

Which brings me back to just switch to eating clean whole foods. Don't just jump straight into counting cals and going into a deficit. Gaining knowledge first makes results come faster

Back