• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HOLY SHIT, I want a drink!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been sober for going on 7 years, but things are blowing up at work, and the home front. Tonight is officially the start of my vacation, but I'm sitting here tempted to cancel my trip, send a letter of resignation, break it off with my girl, go grab my ex, and get fucking loaded! FUCKING AHHHHHH!

This is the kind of shit that happens when I skip leg day because I'm too fucking stressed. Squats and pho could have fixed this. Instead fuck EVERYBODY! Ya know?!

imho,,,!goto fuckin sleep before you fuck up your sobriety and make some bad decisions

Not the solution brother....

Advice from a hypocrite.

What the hell do you think the drink is for?! Lol. I almost deleted this before I posted it and then realized it would come out sideways and I'd have to listen to people's caring concern IRL. That's what I love about this place. I don't know any of you people! It's almost as good as a bar. If I drank....

What the hell do you think the drink is for?! Lol. I almost deleted this before I posted it and then realized it would come out sideways and I'd have to listen to people's caring concern IRL. That's what I love about this place. I don't know any of you people! It's almost as good as a bar. If I drank....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408157435.887929.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408157442.984160.jpg

I'm there for you bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLzPTeq36uI

It's funny you posted that in Spanish. Dousing my Mexican neighbors in gasoline and almost (I tried, but god damn I was drunk!) setting them on fire after a couple hours of brawling over what I suspect may have been a misinterpretation of something they said in Spanish (I don't actually recall that or the next 10 hours) is basically why I quit drinking. At least the cliffs notes version anyway! LMFAO

GDI Jeff. I'm almost out of adex, knock the kitten shit off!

or how bout go get an 8 ball and a case and get fucking wasted...then have a threesome with ur ex and girl...and tell your work and anyone else to go fuck themselves.....then when you wake up monday with no money, no job and 2 woman you love that hate ya now you can say damn...missing leg day sucks...:roflmao:

It's funny you posted that in Spanish. Dousing my Mexican neighbors in gasoline and almost (I tried, but god damn I was drunk!) setting them on fire after a couple hours of brawling over what I suspect may have been a misinterpretation of something they said in Spanish (I don't actually recall that or the next 10 hours) is basically why I quit drinking. At least the cliffs notes version anyway! LMFAO

I remember this story. You don't need a drink. On our birthday I got wrecked. I must've smoked a pack of cigs and chewed like three cans. I don't even smoke and I don't even chew that often. Da fuq. I woke up guilty as fuck

Alcohol just makes bad things worse. Truth.

I remember this story. You don't need a drink. On our birthday I got wrecked. I must've smoked a pack of cigs and chewed like three cans. I don't even smoke and I don't even chew that often. Da fuq. I woke up guilty as fuck
Yeah. That's the thing that keeps me sober on nights like this. I can't imagine how bad the next morning would be. I'd be drunk with a meth whore in my apartment by noon to cover up the shame and by Tuesday I'd be 160 pounds with all the skin worn off my cawk. Damnit :(

Yeah. That's the thing that keeps me sober on nights like this. I can't imagine how bad the next morning would be. I'd be drunk with a meth whore in my apartment by noon to cover up the shame and by Tuesday I'd be 160 pounds with all the skin worn off my cawk. Damnit :(

thats like the story of all my drinking years, minus the meth whore id usually just masturbate a lot.

fuck alcohol shits for the birds

Go get a ice cream with your kid. That fixes almost anything. Expect being sexual frustrated. And in that instance hit on the moms alone with their kid. Get ice cream, enjoy your kid, stroke your ego. That's a fucking decent evening

Last edited:
thats like the story of all my drinking years, minus the meth whore id usually just masturbate a lot.

fuck alcohol shits for the birds
I naturally gravitate towards the craziest chick in the room. I used to hang out in the darkest titty bar I could find because some drunk stripper with a bullwhip stumbled through talking about taking it in the ass. It was a great 3 weeks spending days in extended stay motels fucking and nights trying to drink myself sober waiting for her to get off while her friends tried to lap dance me out of my stash. Then I fell asleep for a week and it was over :(

Go get a ice cream with your kid. That fixes almost anything. Expect being sexual frustration. And in that instance hit on the moms alone with their kid. Get ice cream, enjoy your kid, stroke your ego. That's a fucking decent evening
I don't have my kids til Sunday, but I could probably find some milfs to hit on. And ice cream does fix most anything!

I naturally gravitate towards the craziest chick in the room. I used to hang out in the darkest titty bar I could find because some drunk stripper with a bullwhip stumbled through talking about taking it in the ass. It was a great 3 weeks spending days in extended stay motels fucking and nights trying to drink myself sober waiting for her to get off while her friends tried to lap dance me out of my stash. Then I fell asleep for a week and it was over :(

damn dude, that's a real bender if I've ever heard of one.

A lot of mine I don't even remember. I'm just smart enough to know now if I drink and get hungover or feel the least bit shitty in the morning it's a for sure guarantee I will be drinking the next day to deal with that feeling. That just creates too many life complications at this point

when I was in the army it was ok to stay drunk for an entire weekend or holiday period. Then just walk into work and feel shitty Monday morning and the next few days. Everything we did was dummy proof anyways. I jumped out of a plane once still slightly drunk from the night before.

damn dude, that's a real bender if I've ever heard of one.

A lot of mine I don't even remember. I'm just smart enough to know now if I drink and get hungover or feel the least bit shitty in the morning it's a for sure guarantee I will be drinking the next day to deal with that feeling. That just creates too many life complications at this point
Exactly. I drank and other shit every day for 15 years WITHOUT that terrible anxiety of what am I doing and how do I get out of whatever I got myself into of the last year or so. The only thing standing in the way sometimes is I know that when I wake up with that feeling and I've already crossed that line it's gonna take another set of cuffs or another tree/semi/bridge to stop it for a day.

Get Shredded!
Damz im having a drink and a chew for you... now enjoy sobriety. It is a beautiful thing brother. :winkfinger:

On one hand I wanna tell you it will pass take it minute by minute. But on the other hand you sound like you know how to have a good time and I wanna go grab a drink with you and meet some of these crack ho's you speak of. My kind of guy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408186088.958998.jpg

I dunno bro.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408186244.241972.jpg

Last edited:
Been sober for going on 7 years, but things are blowing up at work, and the home front. Tonight is officially the start of my vacation, but I'm sitting here tempted to cancel my trip, send a letter of resignation, break it off with my girl, go grab my ex, and get fucking loaded! FUCKING AHHHHHH!

This is the kind of shit that happens when I skip leg day because I'm too fucking stressed. Squats and pho could have fixed this. Instead fuck EVERYBODY! Ya know?!

Been a friend of Bill W's for over 9 years now, Damgar. PM me anytime and I'll give you my phone #. Stay strong brother, you've come far.

I'll give everyone my phone number too. I expect phone seckz though.

good advice^^^^

attachment.php

Which lips do you think they are talking about? I'm not much of a kisser, and I can always just stick in their butts, problem solved, I get drunk, and these ugly hoes get laid for the first time.

Back