• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bar_Belle's AY Cycle Log - Mean Lean & Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering the same thing btc but wasn't sure what the wheels were lookin like yet

I was wondering the same thing btc but wasn't sure what the wheels were lookin like yet

And that, my dear, has always been the issue. Seeing improvements. Who knows where I'll be in 8 months. No decisions. Just train!!! See what happens :)

Sent from outer space

Dang belle. Great log. Your workouts are intense. Each pic along the way proves your killing it.
:thumbsup:

Cardio Bike Tabata w Leg Press

Cardio Bike Tabata
49 Minutes - 10 Cycles
25 leg press (2 plates ea side) during 1:15 min breaks bw Tabatas

Comments:
Great cardio today. Focused on maximizing that leg press. My quads were burning. :) Knees be shakin' at the end. Ha! I work the the leg muscle I have, hard.

Water is not an issue today. My watery days are consistently (even wo aas) are Monday and Friday. 2 days after leg day for each.

Apps I like - Seconds Pro for Bike Cardio and more. For counting sets - Set Counter (an original name). Then the music apps Pandora, Spotify, iTunes Radio, Amazon, DI.FM, Sirius XM. Bit of a music junkie.

Np..cut off the bottom of me attach it to the top of you..lean the bottom of me up..we got this..lol

Here's a quad pic for future comparison.

Sent from outer space

IML Gear Cream!
Here's a quad pic for future comparison.

Sent from outer space
\

Yeah you better not be complaining about those, lady. I am definitely 'Mirin!

Lotta work goes into getting that third quad head to show up for sure..

Yup...women rarely hit four quad heads..hell guys rarely do..a third is great

Yup...women rarely hit four quad heads..hell guys rarely do..a third is great

I will love it and nurture it. Kinda like Bugs Bunny and the Abominable Snowman. I hope somebody gets that reference.

Sent from outer space

Idk if I've been missing this or seeing it or what. Been a long ass couple of weeks! Def subbing so I can remember to follow. Keep killing it belle ;)

Wednesday Heavy Leg Love

Leg Press (3 plates x 2)
5x11

Leg Extensions
5x25 70 lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 95lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 185
3x5 205

Elevated Straight Leg Deadlifts
5x11 95lbs

Leg Press (sled 167lbs)
1x5 4 plates x2
1x5 5 plates
3x5 6 plates

Lunge Down & Back (60 yards each way)

Comments: A fabulous leg day. Our discussion of legs and quad heads last night reinforced my determination. Thanks, everybody (Sheri) :) Went heavier on extensions this week. Have that tingly painful ache now. Oh yeah!!

I hear you, gentleman. Time will tell. Pro Physique is a whole 'nother level.

Sent from outer space

you are 5'7.5"-5'8" right? Around 150-155 right now? WHich is around the weight you would want to be for that height on stage for physique IIRC....so taking that into account, yes you would need a bit more size/mass/perceived visual size. But you have changed quickly so far and have lots of time. I personally feel you can do it if you so choose to shoot for it as you go. On a personal note i so enjoy the posing for female physique over figure. To me female physique is what female BB'ing was meant to be. Unlike men's physique which seems to be chip and dale underwear modeling..... (no offense to the amount of work it takes the guys though)

you are 5'7.5"-5'8" right? Around 150-155 right now? WHich is around the weight you would want to be for that height on stage for physique IIRC....so taking that into account, yes you would need a bit more size/mass/perceived visual size. But you have changed quickly so far and have lots of time. I personally feel you can do it if you so choose to shoot for it as you go. On a personal note i so enjoy the posing for female physique over figure. To me female physique is what female BB'ing was meant to be. Unlike men's physique which seems to be chip and dale underwear modeling..... (no offense to the amount of work it takes the guys though)

Truth: I agree w posing. I had a blast doing it when I did WPD. Also about women's BB v WP, I agree as well. Personal taste. I have HUGE respect for women BBs. I respect hard work. Period. Yes, let's not discuss men's bikini.

Men's physique has beautiful bodies, just not sure about posing.

Anyway, BTC, I'm picking up what you're putting down. Thank you for putting your thoughts to page. Time will tell. I'm open to the possibilities.

Sent from outer space

I like men's physique but I know I'm in the minority

I thought BB was taller?

your pics are definitely inspiring me to get off my dead ass and cut down a lot and increase endurance significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back