• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Bar_Belle's AY Cycle Log - Mean Lean & Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
I really like using a lacrosse ball. I still use a foam roller, but the lacrosse ball is perfect to get in where the rolling can't.

Foam rolling and lacrosse ball is a godsend. Also can use the lacrosse ball against a wall and get all kinds of places. Arms above head, behind body. Bent at Right angle, straight. Get creative, and get to where any knots are. Good stuff

I use a rumble roller. The extra dense one. Fucking hate that thing; which means it works lol

I'm glad you guys mentioned that. I used a lacrosse ball for my scapula and it worked great.

I use a rumble roller. The extra dense onb
e. Fucking hate that thing; which means it works lol

I wanna get one of those too. ^^^

I have my pvc roller, two softballs, two tennis balls in a sock...

I wanna get one of those too. ^^^

I have my pvc roller, two softballs, two tennis balls in a sock...
I have a PVC, lacrosse ball, regular roller ect. Rumble is still my favorite, can't endorse it enough. Though I use the lacrosse ball for smaller areas sometimes.

Thanks,, everyone, for great info . So many puns I will forego. May roll some out later.

Narcissism is running high tonight. I'm just so pleased w what I'm already seeing or think I'm seeing

Sent from my outer space

Last edited by a moderator:
You are missing the next pic in that sequence.....

Headed off to gym, aka The Shed, for round 2. Will report back.

Have a phenomenal
Saturday!

Sent from outer space

Saturday Legs & Get It Like You Want It Cardio

Legs
Day 2

Leg Extensions (Toes Out)
5x15 70lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 95lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 155
1x5 185

Leg Extensions (Toes In)
5x15 70lbs

Bar Squats
7x5 185lbs
Superset w DB Deadlifts 7x11 30lbs

Lunge Down and Back on Green Mile

3 hour break then back for cardio.

Get It Like You Want It Cardio
On Green Mile (60 yds long)
30 Push ups
Jog Down
30 Scissors
Jog Back
30 Times

Comments: Nailed this to the wall! So, cardio has 900 push ups and 900 scissors. Please note I do "cardio" push-ups. I did this last week and it took me 1 hour and 20 min. This week 59 min 58 sec!!!

Great energy today. My squats are solid. Feeling the cumulative effect of the week. Sore. Deep crazy sore. LOVE IT!

Sunday Shoulders No. 1

Abs x250

Sunday Shoulders

DB Arnold Press1x15 20 lbs
2x10 25 lbs
3x5 30 lbs
DB Wide Upright Raises4x11 15 lbs
3x11 20
Military Press1x5 65 lbs
2x5 95 lbs
3x5 105 lbs
Wide Bar Upright Raise5x11 55 lbs
DB RAM Press5x11 15 lbs
High Pulls (short pulls)5x11 70 lb

Comments: Went up on weight on Bar & DB rows :) I want to be able to move the 105 like I move the 65! Course I remember when I was short stroking 95 over my head. Time. Takes time.

Energy was a little depleted today. Saturday afternoons kick my butt.

AY AAS:
Split doses
50 Var
20 Primo

I'm watching for sides on the Primo. Hair loss is a factor for me, as is water. When I took PHs it was crazy how much water I carried. I also had no clue what was going on. Like Rafiki says, "it's in da past."

I have taken some primo mega doses. No hair loss issue. But my back hair started growing at an exponential rate...

I do have a thinning and loss issue with masteron, proviron and winstrol. Since my hair is a genetic gift i stay away from those products.

Ur doin it brah!! Keep killin it...and alittle water on a woman is good....the brothas will be hittin on ya soon...lmao

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks, brahs. Such a sleepy girl. Think it's cuz I'm tryin' to grow? Feel like a teenage boy - Hungry, Horny, Sleepy. Or are those 3 Dwarfs?

Sent from outer space

Sunday Afternoon Cardio

Cardio - Bike
2min on/2 min cruise
1 hour

Comments: I'm supposed to do this at 60% but invariably I amp it up for my entertainment. Standing, sitting, increased torque...Goes by quickly. Nothing amazing to report. This is the grind.

Thanks, brahs. Such a sleepy girl. Think it's cuz I'm tryin' to grow? Feel like a teenage boy - Hungry, Horny, Sleepy. Or are those 3 Dwarfs?

Sent from outer space

I be rite over :kiss:......dont worry twisty will take care of horny for u ,then u can nap:eek:

I be rite over :kiss:......dont worry twisty will take care of horny for u ,then u can nap:eek:

damn bro..not even gonna feed the woman....see i told ya the brothas would come a running...:roflmao:

another thing belle cant teenage girls be horny,sleepy hungry as well
why a teenage boy? there something i dont know about your teen years:coffee:

Sent from outer space

Welcome to my life...
we probably should get together. We can SFW(although the green miles maybe to much for this buckaroo), I'll cook some banana wrapped Mahi with black beans and rice (no cilantro), we can make some bad decisons(after a massage, i got a table and moderate skills)and spoon in a air conditioned 67 degree room (i call little spoon)

another thing belle cant teenage girls be horny,sleepy hungry as well
why a teenage boy? there something i dont know about your teen years:coffee:

Good point, UL. I just imagined it was more pronounced in males. Quien sabes?

I have taken some primo mega doses. No hair loss issue. But my back hair started growing at an exponential rate...

I do have a thinning and loss issue with masteron, proviron and winstrol. Since my hair is a genetic gift i stay away from those products.

I have the same genetic predisposition. Good to know about the primo. Hopefully no back hair!!

Welcome to my life...
we probably should get together. We can SFW(although the green miles maybe to much for this buckaroo), I'll cook some banana wrapped Mahi with black beans and rice (no cilantro), we can make some bad decisons(after a massage, i got a table and moderate skills)and spoon in a air conditioned 67 degree room (i call little spoon)

You have a nice life, DJ. What is SFW - share firewood? You put together a very nice invitation, 67 degree room and all. You call little spoon! I just read that!! Too funny. Yeah, I'm definitely not the "Big Spoon" kinda girl. I may be 5'8" and musclie, but I like someone still bigger and stronger. That being said, I'm not shopping or interviewing. :nono:

The horn dogs here need to chill, and let Belle concentrate on killing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back