• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bar_Belle's AY Cycle Log - Mean Lean & Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Leg day... Get some!

Wednesday Legs

Leg Press (3 plates x 2)
5x11

Leg Extensions
5x25 60lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 95lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 185
3x5 205

Elevated Straight Leg Deadlifts
5x11 95lbs

Leg Press (sled 167lbs)
1x5 4 plates x2
1x5 5 plates
3x5 6 plates

Lunge Down & Back (60 yards each way)

Comments: KILLED IT!!! I looked for max work in each rep. I got that loving feeling coming on now; the dull ache of fatigue. Looooooove it! Seriously, I kid you not, I think about you guys while I'm working. "Would I get a harrumph for that rep?" So many ways to cheat myself w form. I'm constantly on the look out for it.

NO SHORT STROKES! ;)

Leg Press (3 plates x 2)
5x11

Leg Extensions
5x25 60lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 95lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 185
3x5 205

5x11 95lbs

Leg Press (sled 167lbs)
1x5 4 plates x2
1x5 5 plates
3x5 6 plates

Comments: KILLED IT!!! I looked for max work in each rep. I got that loving feeling coming on now; the dull ache of fatigue. Looooooove it! Seriously, I kid you not, I think about you guys while I'm working. "Would I get a harrumph for that rep?" So many ways to cheat myself w form. I'm constantly on the look out for it.

NO SHORT STROKES! ;)
If it ain't deep, it ain't shit!! ;)

Oh and way to go lady!!

Nice work. Leg day always give you that fatigue, if you put forth the effort needed it does. I notice a lot of sets of 5 in your workouts, do you do a set rep range for periods, then change or do you just try to improve the strength in that range or.....? What is the method to your madness behind that I guess is what I'm asking....:thinking:

Trainer. He decides. These are new wo's for me. They change depending on objective. I suspect the next move is heavy weight w higher reps but truly idk. I actually just came off heavy high rep cycle.

Just poppin in to say, great log so far! You do some killer workouts!

Leg day looks sweeet ...kill it :winkfinger:

Thank you, sir. I appreciate your encouragement. Speaking of glutes...making some nice ones. One of my favorite lines on the human form.

I'm a lady
And yes the ham/glute tie in is mesmerizing

Get Shredded!
Wednesday Cardio

Cardio Shoulders - Walking 8's w 8 Push-ups
Walking Shoulder Press
Lateral Raises
Walking Shoulder Press
Lateral Raises
Walking Shoulder Press

Abs x250

Explanation: So what dose this mean? Attached is a picture of the "Green Mile". It has 5 poles. It's 60 yards long. Press 8x at start and on each pole. Then do 8 push ups after the 8 presses. Press and walk to next pole....Do that again w lateral raises down and back. So each round trip has 13 opportunities for presses and pushups. Plus all the presses in between. Another way to look at it is 13 sets of 8 reps/8 push ups w a superset of 5 or so reps to get to the next pole to start again x 5 trips. I know it's 520 real push ups. I don't bother to count the presses and lateral raises. Too many. BEST BOULDER SHOULDER BUILDER IMHO

Comments:
A note on training schedule - I have shoulders and legs 2x week. I usually do afternoon cardio on the muscle group I have the following morning. There is method to the madness. Always.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn brah!!!your workouts are killer...keep it up...love to see the end pics on this go around...

Wednesday Cardio

Walking Shoulder Press
Lateral Raises
Walking Shoulder Press
Lateral Raises
Walking Shoulder Press

Abs x250

Explanation: So what dose this mean? Attached is a picture of the "Green Mile". It has 5 poles. It's 60 yards long. Press 8x at start and on each pole. Then do 8 push ups after the 8 presses. Press and walk to next pole....Do that again w lateral raises down and back. So each round trip has 13 opportunities for presses and pushups. Plus all the presses in between. Another way to look at it is 13 sets of 8 reps/8 push ups w a superset of 5 or so reps to get to the next pole to start again x 5 trips. I know it's 520 real push ups. I don't bother to count the presses and lateral raises. Too many. BEST BOULDER SHOULDER BUILDER IMHO

Comments:
A note on training schedule - I have shoulders and legs 2x week. I usually do afternoon cardio on the muscle group I have the following morning. There is method to the madness. Always.

I love leg day! I always feel like I've had a great work out after I'm done. But WOW!!! your leg day work out is AMAZING. I think the highest I've ever done on the leg press was 2 plates on each side for 8 reps. And that was about 3/4 way through a 14 week cycle. You're gonna be soooo strong!!!!

Leg Press (3 plates x 2)
5x11

Leg Extensions
5x25 60lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 95lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 185
3x5 205

5x11 95lbs

Leg Press (sled 167lbs)
1x5 4 plates x2
1x5 5 plates
3x5 6 plates

NO SHORT STROKES! ;)

Walking Shoulder Press
Lateral Raises
Walking Shoulder Press
Lateral Raises
Walking Shoulder Press

Abs x250

Comments:

I think this will pay off BIG time. This is a lot of volume. That's how I like it!

If I did that Green Mile, I think I would hope for an electric chair at the end!! Lol. You are straight up Badass Belle!!

I love leg day! I always feel like I've had a great work out after I'm done. But WOW!!! your leg day work out is AMAZING. I think the highest I've ever done on the leg press was 2 plates on each side for 8 reps. And that was about 3/4 way through a 14 week cycle. You're gonna be soooo strong!!!!

Thank you! Hard work pays off. Really appreciate your support, Ms. JD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back