• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bar_Belle's AY Cycle Log - Mean Lean & Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
As I've mentioned in a another thread, I'm reluctant to post my previous cycles,le's opinion an because I'm inviting peopd judgment of what has happened in the past. This can be problematic without sufficient context. I'll tell you this, up until March of this year, the only AAS with which I had any experience (not including PH's) was test. It's not an endorsement, recommendation nor condemnation of the hormone for women. Been taking Tamoxifen for a couple of years.

Understood^^^^

Hey....theres nothing wrong with test. My wife's first cycle was prop.

Sweet. Gonna follow along for sure. Cant wait to see how this cycle treats you.

Monday - Chest

Flat bench flyes 5x11 20lbs

Flat bench press. 1x5 95 lbs
1x5 115 lbs
1x5 135 lbs
1x5 155 lbs
3x5 185 lbs

incline bar press. 5x11 115lbs
incline DB turns. 5x11 25 lbs
incline DB center press 5x11 30lbs

Killed this! Ecstatic that I did 185 w no spot and had solid presses. Watch out! I'm definitely subbed ;)
Again I looked for the work in each press. Continuous contraction each press out and back. Isolating muscle group. Locking core. Yada yada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Subbed....

Nice log! Congrats on your past accomplishments and good vibes sent on your future ones. I'm 43 myself. I take a bit of extra interest in the logs that are peeps around my own age. Glad I looked in here today.

Cycle - Clarification

Due to my not having experience w either compound, I'm running Var exclusively now. Have been for about a week. I'll start Primo in next few days. So far I've had zero problems/sides. Yes, I jumped to 50 quickly. Again, not a recommendation, it's just what I chose to do.

When I add Primo, I'll start at 10 for a week. If there are no problems, I'll go to 20 and so on. During this time, I may dial back the Var. I'll keep you posted!

Last edited:
Subbed....

Nice log! Congrats on your past accomplishments and good vibes sent on your future ones. I'm 43 myself. I take a bit of extra interest in the logs that are peeps around my own age. Glad I looked in here today.

Great! Glad to have you.

I think you will enjoy the var. My Mrs loves it. When she is at 30mg she feels like she can lift a house.

I think you will enjoy the var. My Mrs loves it. When she is at 30mg she feels like she can lift a house.

That sounds empowering. Yay, Mrs. Beast BTC!

May that translate to gains! So excited. Feel like a little kid.

Get Shredded!
Btw, Mrs BTC got some headaches her first time with var but they went away after a week or two. Just fyi if it happens to you.

How long do you have to run var for it take full effect?

Monday Cardio Back

Cardio Back 1 (Supersets w no breaks)
(6 sets of 16 reps superset w 6 flys)

Seated Row (85 lbs)
Rear High Pulls (70 lbs)
Straight Arm Pulldowns (60 lbs)
Overhead Lat Pulldown (70lbs)
Underhand Lat Pulldown (85 lbs)
DB for superset 20 lbs

Comments: Whilst feeling full of pride about my bench weights, I remembered something VERY important. At the end of the day, the weight means nothing. What counts, has meaning, effects result is my effort. My consistent effort. ANY weight can be meaningful. Doesn't take a lot of skill to make monster weights heavy. A whole lot of discipline is required to find the work in the much smaller numbers. So, my ego wants to show everybody how much weight I can move. The competitor, the disciplined athlete, doesn't care. You and I will both know which I chose. The truth always shows up on the body.

PS I have Back in the morning. Go figure that one.

Go get it "Shero".. This is your time... we're all here for you on this one!

I had a great time last night.

Sent from The Mothership

Tuesday Back

Chin ups (fully extended) x35

Underhand Bar Rows
1x5 65lbs
1x5 95
1x5 105
3x5 135

DB Back Flys (head on bench)
5x11 20 lbs

Underhand Lat Pulldown
5x11 115 lbs (full extension)

Straight Arm Pulldowns
5x11 60 lbs

Perfect Push-ups x35

Abs x250

Comments: Felt very strong. Had to find the work in the weights given. I can push myself more on chin ups. Room for improvement. Will make all other exercises in wo more challenging.

Started Primo 10 mg today. Will keep Var at 50 for now. Noticing great vascularity.

I'm late to this party!! My apologies. Had some medical issues to deal with.

Belle, the log is awesome so far. You certainly were the perfect candidate to do this log. I can't wait to see how the primo treats you. Keep up the great work!!

I'm late to this party!! My apologies. Had some medical issues to deal with.

Belle, the log is awesome so far. You certainly were the perfect candidate to do this log. I can't wait to see how the primo treats you. Keep up the great work!!

Not at all. Right on time. Glad you're healing. Health is primary objective. Thanks for the kind words.

I plan to KILL IT! Hold up. I already am!

Stay focused :kiss:.......u excited about startin primo...

Tuesday Cardio Bike

Cardio Bike Tabata
49 Minutes - 10 Cycles
25 leg press (2 plates ea side) during 1:15 min breaks bw Tabatas

Comments: Another toasty 100 degree day. Sweat. A lot of it. It's great relief for any water I'm holding in my tissue. Wrings me out.

Some AY Talk: Those of you that have had the opportunity to use AY already know this, her packaging and presentation is outstanding. We'll obviously need more time to judge the compounds' effect. I think the absence of sides so far w Var speaks to its quality.

Tomorrow is Heavy Legs...My favorite! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back