• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bar_Belle's AY Cycle Log - Mean Lean & Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
My Mrs noticed a little receding with primo too. But it was injectable, 50mg e3d. She dropped it a week early. She got some samples of the women's version of rogaine and it started working within days. Supposed to take weeks.

​​
You might be able to get away with 1%nizoral shampoo. It's over the counter. The only ‹lady I new who had2% nizoral was out last time I checked ,.

Wholesalehairproducts.com (I believe) should have the 2%

My Mrs noticed a little receding with primo too. But it was injectable, 50mg e3d. She dropped it a week early. She got some samples of the women's version of rogaine and it started working within days. Supposed to take weeks.
I believe the only difference on the Rogaine is women is 3%instead of 5%. It's been a while , so I might be wrong. I have some other stuff at the house I've had for a few years. It a a cream you apply to your scalp. Wondering how affective it would still be. Or if it is still good! I have a couple little containers of it.

Thanks for posting about the hair loss, it is my biggest fear with aas use (pathetic i know but I just love my hair). The discussion has been very informative.
Thanks again!

Thanks for posting about the hair loss, it is my biggest fear with aas use (pathetic i know but I just love my hair). The discussion has been very informative.
Thanks again!

We all love that hair.

Friday Arms

Diamond push ups x35

Bar Curls
1x25 45lbs
1x20 55
1x15 65
4x11 75

Tricep rope push downs
5x15 80lbs
superset DB Skullcrushers 5x15 15lbs

DB Bicep Curls (full turn)
6x11 20 lbs

Tricep rope push downs
5x15 80lbs

Bicep Hammer Curls
5x11 20 lbs

Comments:
Best arm day I've had yet! Fantastic pump. A little different bc I lifted mid-day instead of dawn. It was hot and humid. I had the place to myself. I was a ROCKSTAR! In my mind. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Diamond push ups x35

Bar Curls
1x25 45lbs
1x20 55
1x15 65
4x11 75

Tricep rope push downs
5x15 80lbs

DB Bicep Curls (full turn)
6x11 20 lbs

Tricep rope push downs
5x15 80lbs

Bicep Hammer Curls
5x11 20 lbs

Comments:
Best arm day I've had yet! Fantastic pump. A little different bc I lifted mid-day instead of dawn. It was hot and humid. I had the place to myself. I was a ROCKSTAR! In my mind. :)

Mother f'in bro pump day.
Hell yes. *smiley face with sunglasses*

Thanks . I won the genetic hair lottery, just wanna ride that out as long as possible!

You are blessed. There is more good news. You likely won't have the shed that ppl like me have. AAS don't cause hair loss. They accelerate whatever proclivity you already posses. If you aren't prone to hair loss without them, you aren't likely to be heavily impacted by them. Go slow and pay attention. You're quite blessed.

Sent from outer space

Hell. If I had your hair, I'd rock it long too. Lol.
Funny you say that, for many years my dad wore his hair halfway down his back. He's where I got my hair from.
.... He ended up selling it for like $500, it was obnoxious.
You are blessed. There is more good news. You likely won't have the shed that ppl like me have. AAS don't cause hair loss. They accelerate whatever proclivity you already posses. If you aren't prone to hair loss without them, you aren't likely to be heavily impacted by them. Go slow and pay attention. You're quite blessed.

Sent from outer space

Thanks for the kind words!

Really am enjoying this log-looks like you are having fun! Plus, your notes of wisdom are always wonderful 😊

Saturday Legs

Legs
Day 2
Leg Extensions (Toes Out)
5x15 80lbs

Bar Squats
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 185
1x5 205

Leg Extensions (Toes In)
5x15 80lbs

Bar Squats
7x5 205lbs
Superset w DB Deadlifts 7x11 35 lbs

Lunge Down and Back on Green Mile

Comments:The reality of last weeks increase in working weight hit today. I forgot how heavy 205 is. :) I put it in as always. My mind was a little distracted today. What I can say changed/improved is my form on squats. Going low and keeping back straight(er). So, I see progress.

NOTE:

“I don’t eat for taste, I eat for function.” -Jay Cutler & Bar_belle

Squat/DL superset, sounds brutal...

Another lovely note, that one has graced my lips before as well!

I gotta give you props on the log itself. I know I would have gotten very lazy by now. I can type out big long posts with lots of detailed info in it but having to do it daily would get really old really fast. So aside from the fact that you are doing awesome, you're also doing awesome on the log itself.

I gotta give you props on the log itself. I know I would have gotten very lazy by now. I can type out big long posts with lots of detailed info in it but having to do it daily would get really old really fast. So aside from the fact that you are doing awesome, you're also doing awesome on the log itself.

Thank you, sir. It's no different than the discipline in training. I've committed to it. Whether it's old or new, is irrelevant. It just is. How I feel about it doesn't enter the picture. :)

Saturday Cardio - Green Mile

Cardio 30/30/30

On Green Mile (60 yds long)
30 Push ups
Jog Down
30 Scissors
Jog Back
30 Times
Did abs this morning x 250

Comments:
Today was GREAT! I did it in my best time yet. 51:33 min. Last week was 59 min. Some of it was logistical adjustments. Became more efficient. But the real difference was taking fewer breaks between laps. I don't know, I just pushed. My breathing was not labored. Today marks the end of the first month of my log. Psyched about the next 2 months!! Going to get mo' betta'!

Get Shredded!
AAmazing results. That's a remarkable improvement in time!! I look forward to many more months of you logging bar belle. Great log

NEWS FLASH!
This just in - BB pressed 125 lbs on military press!

Sent from outer space

Sunday Shoulders

Loving the AY Journey...

DB Arnold Press

1x15 25 lbs
2x10 30
3x5 35

DB Wide Upright Raises
5x11 20 lbs

Military Press
1x5 65 lbs
2x5 95
2x5 115
1x5 125 *New PR :)

Wide Grip BB Upright Raise

5x11 65 lbs

DB RAM Press
5x11 15 lbs

High Pulls (Short Pull)
5x11 70 lbs

Comments: This week I was ON! Great session. Pumped and Owned it! Just flat out flabbergasted I pressed 125 on military. 115 was a struggle a month ago. Continue to work on face pulls. I took a video. My traps hide my ears from the rear. Focusing on squeezing delts and traps w elbows behind me. Anywho...progress.

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - Unknown

Last edited:
Thats nice shit rite there:winkfinger:....I LIKE UR LOG BETTER THAN MINE :roflmao:

Sunday Afternoon Bike

Cardio Bike
1 Hour
2 min High/2 min Low

Comments:
I ride fairly aggressively. My low still has some work to it. There are 15 rounds, so I make up a challenge for each 2 min High interval. I'll do 1/4 turns up with the torque. I'll pedal standing. Some combination of sitting and standing. Sometimes less torque and high RPM's. I make it interesting.

This is start of week 5. I'm eager to jump into this week and make more progress!!

Diet: FYI I am a little piggy. I'm eating clean just having more of what I eat. Especially, meat meat meat. Also drinking lots of water. Seems to be working in my favor. Party on, Wayne. Party on, Garth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back