• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bar_Belle's AY Cycle Log - Mean Lean & Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, not gonna lie. When I get heavy into the squats I may lean forward a bit more than I want. Weight to the toes a bit, but then drive through the heels.
Hey still squated that weight, with form better than 98% of people. With more weight ta boot. We are very critical of ourselves, and it keeps us progressing.
:thumbsup:

BB I need you to slap my training partner for me! I wish she had 50% of the focus you have. :kiss:

Hey, not gonna lie. When I get heavy into the squats I may lean forward a bit more than I want. Weight to the toes a bit, but then drive through the heels.
Hey still squated that weight, with form better than 98% of people. With more weight ta boot. We are very critical of ourselves, and it keeps us progressing.
:thumbsup:

Thanks for saying this. I'm don't want to get ahead of myself w weight. Nor do I not want to max potential.

BB I need you to slap my training partner for me! I wish she had 50% of the focus you have. :kiss:

Thanks, V. I'm AB Normal, in the words of the late great Marty Feldman.

Sent from outer space

Here's me benching 185 x2

Sent from outer space

Last edited by a moderator:
Satuday Cardio - Green Mile

Get It Like You Want It Cardio
On Green Mile (60 yds long)
30 Push ups
Jog Down
30 Scissors
Jog Back
30 Times

Comments:
I did the harder (for me) version this time - Scissors. Works core and shoulders. No whining, so I'll just say I did it and am going reap the benefits of the hard work. System check: All systems are working well. All body parts have some degree of soreness. Back at it in the morning w Day 1 shoulders.

Sunday Shoulders 1

Abs x250

Shoulders
Day 1

DB Arnold Press
1x5 25 lbs
2x5 30 lbs
3x5 35 lbs

DB Wide Upright Raises
5x11 20 lbs

Military Press
1x5 65 lbs
2x5 95
3x5 115

Wide Bar Upright Raises
5x11 65 lbs *up 10 lbs

DB RAM Presses
5x11 15 lbs

High Pulls (Short Pull)
5x11 70 lbs

Comments: Today was rough. My choice to do Scissors yesterday which requires shoulders, made today all the more fun. I took more videos to check form. Found some areas to tweak. Being aware of body position is tough w no mirrors. Ain't got NO MIRRORS at the Shed. Feel jacked and pumped!!

Get Shredded!
Videos _ Playtime w Apps

Spending Labor Day Weekend playing w video apps. New hobby. Trying out links, etc.

Face Pulls - Improvement

You might have had a 3rd rep left in that 185 bench. Great Push Belle!!

At 146, and not training just for strength so to speak, that is a serious bench number. At least IMHO anyways. What is your squat up to? ....And for that matter I cant recall if you deadlift or not but do you know where that number is at?

Last edited:
At 146, and not training just for strength so to speak, that is a serious bench number. At least IMHO anyways. What is your squat up to? ....And for that matter I cant recall if you deadlift or not but do you know where that number is at?

Thanks! Haven't pushed on squat. My start max was 225. DL I'd have to go back and look. I posted at start of log. It's fun to do but is not primary objective, as you said. Big hug for mirin. :)

Sent from outer space

Prudence is the better part of valor. I was alone in the gym. ;) But you're right.

Sent from outer space

That's my problem with bench- I need a spotter and typically don't have one! Really liking your log.

Sunday Cardio Bike 2/2

Cardio Bike
1 Hour
2 min High/2 min Low

Comments:
Good ride. Pushed but not out of control. I'm leaning for sure. I'm down 3 pounds from start weight. Definitely have more muscle. Moving along. This is the start of the 4th Week.

Food: Eating plenty. Just more of in terms of volume. No change in content. Clean.
Mood: Steady. Irritable when hungry. Sometimes a little snappy, but that's baseline for me :)
Libido: Intact

Can I just ask, do you prefer a spin bike or those electronic ones? (I know earlier you said cardio is against your religion) ;)

Can I just ask, do you prefer a spin bike or those electronic ones? (I know earlier you said cardio is against your religion) ;)

Oh no! Cardio is very much a part of my world. I don't use the elliptical or treadmill much these days. Floor drills burn body fat like no other.

To your question - old school spin bike. Nothing electric anywhere. Just rust and a knob. :)

Sent from outer space

IML Gear Cream!
Oh- my mistake!! Maybe I was thinking of a different log? Anyway .. Yeah spin bike is great. I get bored with cardio & usually do stairmaster.

Yep I was thinking of a different log! My mistake :)!

Spending Labor Day Weekend playing w video apps. New hobby. Trying out links, etc.

Face Pulls - Improvement

just a little tip..get a full extension with your arms...return the center clasp of the rope back towards your forehead slowly while slightly raising your elbows towards the ceiling...and then squeeze your rear delts into your traps and hold for a second...then slower negative and repeat...works well:)

Cool! I'll try it. Those were shorter reps bc that what I have for shoulders Day 1. Day 2 specifies long. Thanks for feedback

Sent from outer space

You are a beast belle! Loving this log! Can't go wrong with AY gear either

Monday's Chestimony

Monday Chest

Flat bench flys
5x11 25 lbs

Flat bench press
1x5 95 lbs
1x5 115
1x5 135
1x5 155
3x5 185

incline bar press
5x11 135 lbs

incline DB turns
5x11 30 lbs

incline DB center press
5x11 35 lbs

Comments: Last week's PRs are this week's working weight. Got cocky on first set at 185. Bailed on last rep. Sh** got heavy. Trainer pointed out degree of difficulty is directly related to other work being done previously. Translate the 900 push ups and 900 scissors Saturday make today meaningful. The incline at 135 was easier than expected. Worked it w deep presses.

900 push-ups! Wow. Solid chest workout! That incline bar press is impressive.

Nice work again bar_belle! Labor day labor ;) gonna have to go get me some today too! Have a good one!

Still killing it Belle!!! Happy Labor Day/National cheat day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back