• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

beware

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went to doc to go over labs and estrogen was 135 max of normal is 155 with quest. Test was 780 max is 817ng. On 200mg a week blood drawn 9 days after last pin. Was using Mjr exemstane so its not good

Ouch!

If you need to stock up on some exemstane click on my banner below. You can get 45% of if you use the code "SF45OFF"

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what compounds and how much were you running?

Im picking up some true peptide stane in a couple days with that code, should be legit stuff.

get dat pump!

You on tren? Some labs show tren as estro

Just found out today. Doc gave me a rimidex script .5mg monday then .5mg Friday. How's that sound?

DAMN. I just ordered 3 exemestanes from MJR this week.

Were you using tablets or liquid? When did you buy? (I bought liquids myself)

Went to doc to go over labs and estrogen was 135 max of normal is 155 with quest. Test was 780 max is 817ng. On 200mg a week blood drawn 9 days after last pin. Was using Mjr exemstane so its not good

So your saying your estro was at 135? The high range or normal was 155? So your saying you were under the max of normal? Bit confusing. What are the units the estro was measured in?

The units I've seen for example are 35 pg/mL.

The usual range you see for normal in males is under 42 pg/mL as per labcorp

And under 39 pg/mL as per quest.

Do you mind posting a good pic l of your labs?

No tren. 155 pg no read wrong so it was out of range. Will try pic later. Was taking two caps per week and took one day of test.ill have to check to see if they are 12.5 or 25mg

- - - Updated - - -

Quest

Your still confusing in your wording. Am I the only one who is confused?

Why would the high range be 155 pg/mL. That does not make sense. Quest says normal is anything <39pg/mL

Are you saying in your OP that you were 135 pg/mL over the normal high range, and your reading was 155pg/mL?

My lab slip says 130pg nl is high end of normal mine is 155pg nl. I misread the lab slip in the beginning

Your still confusing in your wording. Am I the only one who is confused?

Why would the high range be 155 pg/mL. That does not make sense. Quest says normal is anything <39pg/mL

Are you saying in your OP that you were 135 pg/mL over the normal high range, and your reading was 155pg/mL?

No. I am not understanding it either.:hmm:

It's basically equivalent to a 48 at labcorp or a 45 at quest. Basically just above the normal range is what I'm taking away from this.

Get Shredded!
Thanks for clearing that up brother I was confused. My quest labs have pg/mL.

Does not seem too bad imho.
Your barely over range. Look at it like this.

155/130=1.192 so multiply 1.192 with the top range and you get your value(very close to). 130x1.192= 154.96 (basically 155, your value)

Let's do that with my quest labs top value, which is 39 pg/mL.

39x1.192=46.488 so barely above. And lab corps healty male range goes up to 42.6pg.

Your dosing 12.5mg 2x per week. Maybe go for 3 12.5mg doses a week.
With exemstane the half life is less than a day, so for 5/7 days a week your body is free to allow aromatase enzyme to do its thing.

With exemstane your better off with a smaller dose more often.

For instance im taking ~7mg/day most mornings. 5 days a week, i skip some days. So 35mg/week. Im also on 200mg test per week right now. Just had labs done at quest this monday (4 days ago) my estro came back at 37. I am ok with that.

What do you think brother.

It's basically equivalent to a 48 at labcorp or a 45 at quest. Basically just above the normal range is what I'm taking away from this.

Damgar, nice. Was at work typing last reply on the phone.

Just my trt dose of test c 200mg a week
Please post the exact Estradiol number and the measurement. Was it pg/mL or pmol/L or something else. This is very important as the measurement and range of the labs vary.

*edit, just read the whole thread. Seems like everyone is thinking the same thing I am. You are misreading your labs it sounds like.

Post up a pic of the labs and reference range please.

I am currently on mjr aromasin liquid. I will attest that it is most definatly legit. I noticed within a few days dropped water weight and my nip was a little sensitive before taking it and again, gone in a few days. Half life of aromasin is way too short to take it only 2 days a week man. You should be taking it everyday.

I'm not really sure what to say. I mean at just about maxed out on the T range the E2 range is just above normal, but the exmestane wasn't being taken at it's optimal frequency. The caps they are selling right now are 12.5mg. Adex I can take mon/Thursday but it's got a longer half life and is known to be a stronger AI. Correct me if I'm wrong but generally the advantahe of asin is that it doesn't drop E as low which helps avoid crushing your E. I wouldn't be able to call it bad for me, but if you know for instance you aren't a high aromatizer that could skew thinking. I generally like to keep my E high end but in range just because E has plenty of purpose and chronic low E is terrible for the bones etc. I don't really think I can form an opinion with the given facts as they stand.

@theestone It looks like we had the same train of thought and our math works out the same. My coefficient was like 1.16 it's just going to vary slightly based on which labs reference range you use as a starting point.

Hm... so you bought the caps 3-4 months ago. I personally purchased the exemestane caps myself in April as well when I had gyno flaring up (using another source). I switched to MJR and within a week, the flare settled down. I don't have labs to prove it, but I know for a FACT the exemestane was legitimate. And by the sounds of your labs, yours sounds legitimate too.

Actually mjr about 4-6 months ago had some bunk stuff. Lately its g2g. Reason I know is I buy their products.

No tren. 155 pg no read wrong so it was out of range. Will try pic later. Was taking two caps per week and took one day of test.ill have to check to see if they are 12.5 or 25mg

- - - Updated - - -

Quest

if you were taking exemestane only twice a week xould be the reason as well ,and as stone says something isnt making sense with test #s

what the fuck is deal with these research chem companies...there's more fucking bunk RC's than there is AAS scammers.

fuck everyone.

I thought MJR exemestane was good just because when I switched to them I started getting side effects of low E2. Whatever though only got one bottle of his shit left once its gone I'm gonna try IML.

Back