• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Best ASS contest $300usd in Valkyrie products

IML Gear Cream!
hump-day-butt-110.jpg

Damn, I thought that I had already posted the first one, the one in pink, but I looked and it wasn't there. It must have been the one that didn't show up or the other contest I guess. Nice pic though.

The suprise I had planned didn't happen yet. Damn kids stayed up too late. Hopefully it will tonight. You can thank me then. haha

Damn, I thought that I had already posted the first one, the one in pink, but I looked and it wasn't there. It must have been the one that didn't show up or the other contest I guess. Nice pic though.

The suprise I had planned didn't happen yet. Damn kids stayed up too late. Hopefully it will tonight. You can thank me then. haha

Hilarious bro.. You know whatever it is I'm going to try and 1 up you.. This should get interesting..

[video=vimeo;73162420]http://vimeo.com/73162420[/video]

Get Shredded!
Nice one bro. OK since I wasn't able to do what I said I was going to do I might as well let you guys in on the secret. Zach don't you get any ideas now. Alright my wife agreed to pose for a couple of pics for me for this contest. Well I'm poor and I have a hot wife with a fat ass so might as well take advantage. Keep in mind guys that she has had four kids. She won the ring girl contest at a local rough and rowdy brawl contest just a few years ago after having three kids. I wish I had her genetics. lol. She has never worked out either. I will get this up sometime late tonight if I have to lock the kids up somewhere haha. Sorry for the delay guys. Damn kids won't go to bed a descent hour.

Last edited:
Looking forward I this Tony.. Oh and don't worry, my mind was brewing with ideas the second I read "my wife agreed to pose for a couple of pics" I'm not
Married but I know I got a few lady friends who have posed for me before and would possibly do it again.. That is if I didn't bang any of there hot ass friends, lol.. Can't wait to see the post my freind. As far as I'm concerned you've already won this contest..

Enough of the suspense.. I got a video for all of you.. I'll go ahead and give tony full credit for the idea and even told him I'd one up his video but since he took too long I'm going to go ahead and post mine first.. I'm still editing bits and pieces of it but will have it up within an hour.. This is XXX rated but you should all enjoy it anyway..

yerp.... I think Im gonna wake up the wifey and get my pipes cleaned...

Yeah i think I will do this as well.. didn't know what to expect from the vid but now I need to hump something

get dat pump!

Nice one bro. I'm sorry for the empty promises guys. I had a family issue come up I had to tend to. My picture won't he x-rated like Zach's but I'll try to get it up soon.

Nice one bro. I'm sorry for the empty promises guys. I had a family issue come up I had to tend to. My picture won't he x-rated like Zach's but I'll try to get it up soon.

Sorry to hear you had a family issue Tony.. Wish you and the fam the best..

Zachsnlisaspra8887 said:
Sorry to hear you had a family issue Tony.. Wish you and the fam the best..

Thanks bro. Wasn't really that big of a deal just took my attention and definitely no alone time.

Back