Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Always Hungry
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

You want an insulin spike around your workouts. This is also the best time to eat the fruit. I used to have a lot of guys that had trouble growing and were to much of a girl to eat more throughout the day so I told them to eat half a pack of oreo's after their workouts. They started growing again.

If that T-Bol is good you could start it up. I personally don't think you need it but it's up to you.
    Acne? Tanning, rubbing alcohol all over area, or megadose vitamin B5. If none of those work your shit outta luck. Unless you get some accutane.

Quote Originally Posted by typerracer247 View Post
    ok right on ill add some beans to my regiment.. i love fruits but have been told not to eat fruit because it spikes your insulin and is full of sugar and can lead to failure of a diet. anyhow ill buy some beans potatoes and go from there.... im simple jane cooker just cook everything and into to tupperware it goes.... it doesnt bother me to eat the same shit everyday i just want the results lol... they are coming... slowly but surely..... any suggestions on stopping acne during a cycle??? also my guy told me to grab some TBOL and do it with my sustanon 250... ? suggestions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
    You want an insulin spike around your workouts. This is also the best time to eat the fruit. I used to have a lot of guys that had trouble growing and were to much of a girl to eat more throughout the day so I told them to eat half a pack of oreo's after their workouts. They started growing again.

If that T-Bol is good you could start it up. I personally don't think you need it but it's up to you.
    Acne? Tanning, rubbing alcohol all over area, or megadose vitamin B5. If none of those work your shit outta luck. Unless you get some accutane.

well no acne yet... had a bad experiance last time on tren.... but i got some proactive to help.... hmmm so your saying eat fruit or bannanas before workout... and oreos??? lol really.... haha crazy..... im growing.... slowly but surely......

Always Hungry
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Fruits sure, the oreo thing isn't for everybody though lol. It's what I have my friends do. I always eat like that, however I'm a strength athlete and always keep myself in a surplus for energy sake. And the happiness factor. I eat everything, just not over-processed shit and never processed meat.

Quote Originally Posted by typerracer247 View Post
    well no acne yet... had a bad experiance last time on tren.... but i got some proactive to help.... hmmm so your saying eat fruit or bannanas before workout... and oreos??? lol really.... haha crazy..... im growing.... slowly but surely......