• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aggression.....

ESTEBEVERDE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What AAS if any, have you cycled that have led to aggression?

Test Prop has a calming effect on me. In fact people always comment on how happy I seem on cycle and I am a very very happy, positive, and optimistic person to begin with! lol :D

Tren and Halo come immediately to mind. Cheque Drops too.

Tren and dbol. I seem to be in a constant state of anxious rage on dbol! Tren I can manage but do get extremely edgy and need to talk myself out of doing dumb things. Ie driving people off the road during rush hr and so on:coffee:

What AAS if any, have you cycled that have led to aggression?

Test Prop has a calming effect on me. In fact people always comment on how happy I seem on cycle and I am a very very happy, positive, and optimistic person to begin with! lol :D

Though its different for different people, majority of people seem to get agitation and lose patience quicker when they are on Tren.

I've noticed orals certain orals seem to make me very irritable and generally take away from my happy test feeling.....which is leading me to dislike these orals lol

Tren like most guys leads me to be much less patient, more so with people I already dislike though ( co-workers lol)
but I whole hearted believe its a mental thing and IS controllable.
Halo though I've not used it for any extended length on time brought out a great desire in the gym.

Rainier mentioned cheque drops, would like to try this someday though I Never see it available and seems very rare.

Tren makes me irrratable as hell and aggressive in the gym.

Trenbolone increases my aggression significantly.

IML Gear Cream!
tren for me.for me test ,tren and superdrol i am very un happy person unless i am looking in the mirrow which is most of the time on that cycle haha.

Back