• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hey guys semi newbie 30 years old

typerracer247

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys so im 30 years old 5'10 160 and about 13% bf i dropped about 7 percent bf and 30 lbs recently so i can eat right and have no problem going to the gym and giving it my all.. just got ahold of some sustanon and some amiridex. also some anavar and clenbuterol for my friend... he chickend out and gave it back to me.... so i was thinking of now doing sustanon 250 and the anavar. heres my idea of my cycle correct me if im wrong. i did my research just give me your opinion.

sustanon 250 week 1-12 twice a week monday, thursday = 500mg a week
amiridex monday, wed, friday 1mg each capsule
anavar i was thinking week 6-12 or should i do it earlier? thats my main question??? not sure of the measuremeant friend ripped the label off..... think its 50mg??? its oral anavar
i will get a pCT not sure of what i should take tho or when to start???? prone to acne on the back and chest and would love to stay away from that. any ideas on the pct guys?

Goal is to get to 175-180 7-10%bf

thanks for the welcome but i need input guys..... already did one pin of 1cc or 250mg of sustanon yesterday and one arimidex pill today.

thanks for the welcome but i need input guys..... already did one pin of 1cc or 250mg of sustanon yesterday and one arimidex pill today.

To make the best use of that sust, you should pin at least every third day. E2D is probably best. More pins smaller shots. Your total dose is fine. End of cycle is good with var.

My opinion is that you're running too much adex. I'd run a maximum of 1mg e4d. Guys might disagree with me, but I think you're gonna crush your estrogen with that much adex. You getting bloods?

bloods??? not sure of what your asking... and yes i heard because of the esters in sustanon maybe i should do E3 day but i will try monday and thursdays first and maybe switch later to see a difference.... thanks for the welcoming...

I'd just split the dosage of sus two shots a week of 250. Also I'd do .5 adex

Post up your questions in the anabolic section broski you will get more replies. And welcome to the board!

i did post in anabolic as well.... getting more viewes here... but yea i do already do 2 shots of 250 a week to equal 500MG on mondays and thursdays... and hers is my thought on arimidex im not going for a whole body builder look so hindering some gains im not ashamed off it it will protect me from gyno

Hi there and welcome to ASF!

welcome sir..

cheapthreads out....

I would wait 3 weeks until you start your pct. This is b/c of the long esters in sustanon.

My rule of thumb is:
long esters, wait 3 weeks before the start of pct
short esters, wait 3 days before the start of pct

This is what works best for me anyway.

Back