• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maximizing your roid cycle

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sbout to start a cycle with test d Bol and winstrol + pct and all that. I want to meximize my gains so obviously eating a shit ton of proteins and good carbs is a must but I also want to work out as much as I can. I know you can work out substantially more on roids but I also know that even on a cycle you can work out too much. How much is too much? I want to be able to work out 2 times a day.

I'm hoping you are running the dbol for roughly the first 4 weeks and saving the winny for the last 4?

I personally would say no on twice a day. Go hard 6 days a week on a 3 day rotation. You've gotta rest thought of you won't grow. You burn yourself out and it will be counterproductive . My.02

^ I agree 100%. You also have to consider joints and ligaments in the recovery process as well, not just muscles.

I personally would say no on twice a day. Go hard 6 days a week on a 3 day rotation. You've gotta rest thought of you won't grow. You burn yourself out and it will be counterproductive . My.02

Sounds good though. But some days it would be ok to work out twice a day once with my buddies and a light one with my Girlfriend. Haha but ya I'll try to stick with 6 days a week and rest on the seventh.

your young so you can get away with anything right now but you will pay the price later for sure.i am getting older went hard when younger so body is older than what my bday says i am which was yesterday 37.and i now only workout 4 or 5 days a week and that is to much my best gains look and feel wise come when i only make it to the gym 3 days a week and every older guy that is on point that i know does 3 day a week m,w,f i feel in my head i need to do more than that but my body tell me diff.

I would say train hard no more than 6 days a week. Let the diet and AAS work. Over working can cause joint problems, ligament problems, and just really wear you out. Make sure your diet is on point first and foremost.

IML Gear Cream!
i really like a 6 day split with a day of rest. gives your big muscle groups a chance to really rest though out the week after getting blasted, if i really want to push it, i do a 4 day split with 1 day of rest between so you're hitting each muscle group twice a week at that point, or a 4/4 back to back with 2 days of rest after the 8 days.

Back