• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dark Meat

I have had 2 black girlfriends, great people, sex was awesome and they took care of themselves as well as me. They both had kids, deal breaker for me. I had no problems with the racial differences even with their families. I was easy to pick out in photos though, lol.

Doesn't matter what color a woman's skin is.
They all have a pussy and the potential to use it against you. Crazy is colorblind.
QFT. Ex wife #1 is Latina. Soon to be ex wife #2 is white, and #2 is orders of magnitude crazier than #1 was.

I have had 2 black girlfriends, great people, sex was awesome and they took care of themselves as well as me. They both had kids, deal breaker for me. I had no problems with the racial differences even with their families. I was easy to pick out in photos though, lol.
Didn't he families have issues with you? That's been my experience, that the family members, particularly older ones, hate me on sight because "here comes the white man trying to take a black woman for his pleasure" (had that said to my face).

Prolly didn't help that I said "as long as she enjoys it, why do you care? Because I'm white AND better than you?". (Dude was a druggie loser cousin)

hy3u2uty.jpg
mudada5a.jpg
2yqyvabe.jpg

Doesn't matter what color a woman's skin is.
They all have a pussy and the potential to use it against you. Crazy is colorblind.

It's all pink on the inside?

Chez ur getting rep points for this thread, iv said it befor in this forum a couple times , black girls are at the top of my list, my gf of three years is black and I'm loving it ,

Chez ur getting rep points for this thread, iv said it befor in this forum a couple times , black girls are at the top of my list, my gf of three years is black and I'm loving it ,
Good deal brother thanks!!

Hot Arab chicks are the best. Doesn't seem like there's that many around.

lol!

I likes.

Back