• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dark Meat

nude-women-with-big-nipples.jpg

0f12c1874314555141eff999116d89d4.jpg

bc1c4e1cff334c30dfaf8fda2a2da2af.jpg

71d890b09210a56aa88c7cc8a96d074a.jpg

like chicken? cuz they eat a lot chicken?
can't believe admin posted Charlie pic- Charlie going to be unbanned?

Very sweet...and the purity is sweeter as long as it's not cut or mixed with an inferior product

Why is it that in real life, a vast overwhelming majority of wimin of color don't look anything like the women in this thread? I've traveled far and wide in this world and seen hot Asian, Caucasian, Latino, and Middle Eastern wimins my whole life, but a vast, overwhelming majority of black women seem to be morbidly obese. I rarely see a black female who's not really, really fat. Not just a little overweight mind you, but enormous, land-whale-looking hippopotamus-type shit. I mean sure, there are fat girls of every ethnicity. But it just seems that MOST black wimins are fucking huuuuuuge. Am I wrong about this? Has anyone else made this observation?

Get Shredded!
Why is it that in real life, a vast overwhelming majority of wimin of color don't look anything like the women in this thread? I've traveled far and wide in this world and seen hot Asian, Caucasian, Latino, and Middle Eastern wimins my whole life, but a vast, overwhelming majority of black women seem to be morbidly obese. I rarely see a black female who's not really, really fat. Not just a little overweight mind you, but enormous, land-whale-looking hippopotamus-type shit. I mean sure, there are fat girls of every ethnicity. But it just seems that MOST black wimins are fucking huuuuuuge. Am I wrong about this? Has anyone else made this observation?
Biscuits and gravy

Thats a shame, sorry to here that. 'm truly blessed to see them daily out here in the Bay Area.

The bad ones with six figure salaries and a touch of hood.....the hood is what makes it good

All the super skinny black women are in Ethiopia...duh. :p

IMG_3739.jpgHot!

Max

so, will water bead off your dick after you fuck a black woman? Asking for a friend.

Back