• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dark Meat

IML Gear Cream!
tumblr_mpqs2jlcWE1sp0smzo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mpqruzYQx81sp0smzo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mpqrcdlnNA1sp0smzo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mpqr6diiEL1sp0smzo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mpqqw9oXrZ1sp0smzo1_500.jpg

No thanks, I've no desire to mate with something that must wear a wig in order to look at least decent.

Purple pussies and big areolas, pass.

Do love me some asians/latinas though.

Last edited:
Great more for us

... that 'dark meat' , may be more willing to please, than the white meat is... I had a black gf, who would rub up against me, and ask ," you need me to do something for you" ??? bj's anywhere or time i'd ask, the problem was , she had a kid, i was young & wouldn't co-operate... we split up... :mad:

... that 'dark meat' , may be more willing to please, than the white meat is... I had a black gf, who would rub up against me, and ask ," you need me to do something for you" ??? bj's anywhere or time i'd ask, the problem was , she had a kid, i was young & wouldn't co-operate... we split up... :mad:
Yes sir agreed 100%

Great more for us

I'm with you. I love em brown.

I like all shades of women, it doesn't matter to me. I was having a conversation with a friend (a white female) recently and she asked me (a white male) "why don't you ever date white women?" I told her that I just hadn't dated any since she had met me (less than a year ago). I've dated white women in the past, hispanic, one asian, one middle eastern, but mostly black women. I told her it wasn't a matter of race, but just who I related to, I got into my past, how I grew up around mostly black people, etc. etc. etc. Gave her a real, and honest answer to the question.

I told you guys all that, just to tell you this. After I gave her the sincere answer as summarized above, I told her the following:

"Besides... you tell a white woman she has a fat ass, and she gets mad. You tell a black woman she has a fat ass and she sits it on your face and sucks your dick."

Last edited:
i'm with you. I love em brown.

I like all shades of women, it doesn't matter to me. I was having a conversation with a friend (a white female) recently and she asked me (a white male) "why don't you ever date white women?" i told her that i just hadn't dated any since she had met me (less than a year ago). I've dated white women in the past, hispanic, one asian, one middle eastern, but mostly black women. I told her it wasn't a matter of race, but just who i related to, i got into my past, how i grew up around mostly black people, etc. Etc. Etc. Gave her a real, and honest answer to the question.

I told you guys all that, just to tell you this. After i gave her the sincere answer as summarized above, i told her the following:

"besides... You tell a white woman she has a fat ass, and she gets mad. You tell a black woman she has a fat ass and she sits it on your face and sucks your dick."
yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmm....taste great and more feeling.

Back