• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first cycle.thoughts and advice will be appreciated

mrtrey5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I believe I am ready to join the dark side. My diet has been crap my whole life up until about a month ago. I think with about another month of clean eating and I will be ready for first cycle.

Stats: 24 yo/ 5'5"/ 194lbs/ 16% bf/ weight training for over 7 yrs

Goals: Improving strength and cardio are my two priorities while cutting body fat. I don't really care if I gain more muscle mass. I chose to add Anavar because i have been reading that it helps with cardio.

Wk 1-12: Test E 500 mg 250mg Mon/Thurs
Wk 1 -8: Var 40 mg/day
Wk 1 -16: Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Wk 4 - 14: HCG 250 iu Mon/Thurs
Wk 14 - 17: Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid 100/100/50/50

I am open to any thoughts, suggestions, criticism. I just want to learn and do everything the right way.

5'5" wow you a shorty. Most people push to see just test e first cycle and adding others one by one later to see how each affects the body.

Pct from reading seems back and forth for the nolvadex vs clomid vs both. So sure youll get a few different opinions there. I havent done a cycle yet and thats seems to be where I stuck trying to dial in PCT.

First cycle correct? U have been hittin gym regularly correct, now u wanna see if u can get to next level example more gains, bigger muscles correct and u feel ur at pause in improvements correct? If yes to all those questions ....personally I would recommend a all test cycle 12wks to get ur feet wet ..either test c or test e and only 400mgs a wk ...keep diet in line and drink plenty of water and hit gym hard u gotta be committed if not ur wasting ur time ....and dont forget estrogen blocker ....best of luck just my .02

yes too all. thanks for the advice

- - - Updated - - -

oh i see thanks

Back