• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle thoughts?

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test prop @ 125mg EOD for a total of 500mg a week for 10 weeks
aromasin @ 12.5mg ED

PCT

Nolva @ 20mg ED for 4 weeks
clomid @ 100mgs 2 weeks
clomid @ 50mgs 2 weeks

what do you think? Any suggestions would help

Mods delete this please? Accidentally posted twice, sorry!

Looks like a first cycle, why not go with a long ester like test e? Pin twice a week?

^^agreed. I mean in principle this is probably a more effective cycle than 500/wk of test E, but since the two things that are most discouraging to a first timer are pinning and pip, you may find it to be uncomfortable. Personally i'mve only ever had real pip from bad pins but I had a lot of experience pinning before I got into prop. It's definitely not a bad cycle though.

It's not a first cycle, I've cycles test e before and want a short ester

It's not a first cycle, I've cycles test e before and want a short ester
Then get on it. I like prop a lot. You get more actual test due to the ester weight and your levels are maxed out the first week. I would only recommend making sure you are good with multiple locations to not be overusing any one site, but other than that happy growing!

I'm on a prop cycle now. Started with 150 EOD and 100npp EOD week 8 now and upped prop to 200 EOD. Great cycle for lean mass. I use glutes and ventro glutes for sites. Prop is great bro.

+1 on glutes and VG. For EOD pinning it's all you need and both sites take 3ml like the Sahara soaks up rain.

Thanks for the feedback!! I am good with pinning glutes so this is the cycle I'm gunna go with. Thanks guys and happy lifting!

Hey guys what do you think about running the Aromasin straight through my post cycle? Hey guys what do you think about me running the aromasin straight through my pct? I have a preexisting case of gyno that really acted up on my first test e cycle. I didn't run aromasin at all.. I know tisk tisk. I was uneducated and stupid for running a cycle without proper knowledge but you live and you learn

IML Gear Cream!
I'd run it at least 2 weeks post by then the prop ester will be clear of your system.

Clomid at 100mg might be too much. It might make you a moody bitch. I know some of my friends can't handle that much. I usually do Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and Nolva at 40/40/20/20. But, to each is own. Just have to see how your body handles it. I run Aromasin EOD but, if you are prone to gyno, you may want to keep an eye on that. Besides that, looks good.

I deffinately am prone to gyno and because of my gyno flare my first cycle I started my pct at 150mg clomid for the first week and was fine. I get that it wasn't a smart move and did nothing but again I was uneducated and worried about the gyno

Back