• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:The Rant Thread: V.1
rant2.png

Do you want to rant,rave,hoot-n-holler,did someone/something piss you off,or did a situation or someone RE-PISS-you-off?

Well make yourself at home and share with us..

Ranting is an effective way to convey how you feel!
Whether you wish to rant for no particular purpose,or to inform others,or maybe your COMPOUNDS have you bursting with "RAGE"..

:wits:"Here's you chance to unleash to the world"!:wits:
angry-rant1.jpg

Haha. lets hear something!

i fucking hate people that start ranting threads...

jk:roflmao:

I hate people that rant in a ranting thread about making a ranting thread

j/k:roflmao:

To the punk ass motherfucker who tail gated me, flipped me off, cut me off today and slowed down (because he thought he was funny?)... That was really mean!

I hate them... or double parkers.. I hate double parking space hogs

To the punk ass motherfucker who tail gated me, flipped me off, cut me off today and slowed down (because he thought he was funny?)... That was really mean!
Sorry I was in a hurry getting to Starbucks.

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Sorry I was in a hurry getting to Starbucks.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Fuck Starbucks and their silly fucking names.. sir,Would you like a "Venti"?? as the fucking chick next to you is making selfies with her friends and tagging them..as there's some lovers all kissy and cuddly meeting for their first time on the other side of you..."Get me a fucking large ok"!!!!!

Things I hate:

1) chicks who don't put out within 2 dates
2) chicks who fall into #1 and who say "I didn't know, I promise to fuk you next time" when you tell them to pound sand
3) coming off cycle and realizing you got a looooooong 3months ahead of you
4) I hate the mother fucking 60yr old cunt who lives next door to my mother who eye fucks me every time she sees me. Bitch your husband left you because you are a sloppy whore; why would I want to do anything besides piss on your face and shit down your throat?
5) my asshole boss who sent me three new cases today with due dates of tomorrow and Tuesday
6) fuck you Arnold and your slabs of chest meat that I will never seem to have.

OK.. Starting to actually get angrier. Going to back away from the thread now.

Things I hate:

1) chicks who don't put out within 2 dates
2) chicks who fall into #1 and who say "I didn't know, I promise to fuk you next time" when you tell them to pound sand
3) coming off cycle and realizing you got a looooooong 3months ahead of you
4) I hate the mother fucking 60yr old cunt who lives next door to my mother who eye fucks me every time she sees me. Bitch your husband left you because you are a sloppy whore; why would I want to do anything besides piss on your face and shit down your throat?
5) my asshole boss who sent me three new cases today with due dates of tomorrow and Tuesday
6) fuck you Arnold and your slabs of chest meat that I will never seem to have.

OK.. Starting to actually get angrier. Going to back away from the thread now.

At least your neighbors aren't 65 year old swinging nudists. And I think they bat for both teams. I'm about to straight knock an old man out with a cross, YOU HEAR ME NEIGHBOR?!1!1!1!1!!1

Bitches who go to the gym with lots of clothes on and give me nothing to stare at...how fucking selfish is that

narcissists that bitch about how much clothes I wear in the gym

this isn't all about you you know!! you know who you are!

I hate when a complete stranger will open mouth yawn right next you in a long line at a store somewhere or when you're fixing your coffee cup, I want to open hand slap someone I don't want to smell there morning breath..or people who burp deliberately then do not excuse themselves, people have no etiquette when it comes to relieving gas

I hate when a complete stranger will open mouth yawn right next you in a long line at a store somewhere or when you're fixing your coffee cup, I want to open hand slap someone I don't want to smell there morning breath..or people who burp deliberately then do not excuse themselves, people have no etiquette when it comes to relieving gas

Etiquette other than Don't? Please share...

Sent from outer space.

Get Shredded!
I hate the chicks u take out and ur kissin and makin out .....move to bed or couch and still go at it ,then u palmin her p and ass and shes rubbin on ur chest and takez ur shirt off and starts kissin ur chest and moves down meanwhile rubbin on ur wood pulls ur zipper down and puts her hand down ur pants while kissin u lower and lower only to stop and start ridin u ..wat the fuck wheres the head ....I hate that shit wtf ..:mad:

narcissists that bitch about how much clothes I wear in the gym

this isn't all about you you know!! you know who you are!

Oh...and all this time I was thinking it was just about my needs. Oopsies

I hate the chicks u take out and ur kissin and makin out .....move to bed or couch and still go at it ,then u palmin her p and ass and shes rubbin on ur chest and takez ur shirt off and starts kissin ur chest and moves down meanwhile rubbin on ur wood pulls ur zipper down and puts her hand down ur pants while kissin u lower and lower only to stop and start ridin u ..wat the fuck wheres the head ....I hate that shit wtf ..:mad:

Have you ever been with a chick who just can't give head? Like it's almost annoying and sometimes I wanna tell her to just stop. Maybe the ones who skip it know they're bad at it and really just saving frustration.

Hahaha

Have you ever been with a chick who just can't give head? Like it's almost annoying and sometimes I wanna tell her to just stop. Maybe the ones who skip it know they're bad at it and really just saving frustration.

Either way its bs and it pisses me off .....how u not suck a cawk but take my shit balls deep in ur arse :thinking:

Wow...what great ranting.....NOT. Does anybody on here even know what a fucking RANT IS?!?! For fuck sake, I mean what is this the fucking playground at elementary school? On my shit list tonight.....CATHOLICS. WTF is seriously wrong with you people? enjoy cults much? I mean for real, if you can't see that your religion is a cult you are seriously blind to reality. The way the priest dresses up...My god, WTF is that anyway! Sign of the cross?? more like voodoo hand gestures! Don't even get me started on the little boy molestation, oops too late :eek: how long are people gonna look past this shit?!? cult cult CULT CULT!!!!!!! Fucking drink and smoke all week long then go and confess it all on Sunday, you are a good christian...FUCK YOU!! go say 10 hail Mary and 574 our fathers..... get the fuck outta here!!!

Had to go in wal mart tonight. I f***king hate that place and the people in it. Within the first 15 minutes my BP was thru the roof. 4-5 yo kids dirty as hell wearing nothing but a diaper! Wtf! Can't make it down an aisle because you keep running into the same elephant pride. Like the 600 matriarch driving her fat person scooter. The rest of the elephant pride following behind with what looks like a couple thousand dollars worth of junk food. Never again! The $5 I saved on egg white cartons isn't worth the 2 hours I took to pick up $40 worth of groceries.

Back