RoidVisor


waking up angry after dreaming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    DRSE representative

    Dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    chicago ish
    Posts
    7,121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    waking up angry after dreaming

    I seem to remember dreams in cycles. I will go weeks without remembering a dream. then for a week or 10 days in a row I will wake up with a very vivid part of the dream lingering in my fore brain. Since I was a kid I have been very interested in dreams. this was compounded by hallucinogenic drug use in my late teens and early 20s. I noticed the very strange connection between drugs and dreams in the way your mind processes information. even the small little things that you are not even conscious of. even when I was young, I would wake from dreams... close my eyes and try to reel the dream back in while my mind was not corrupted by the day. so Im pretty versed at paying attention to some of what my mind is rotating. but things have been different recently...This current dream cycle I have been waking up very upset. almost deflated or depressed feeling and it take me an hour or so it kick it. Some of the dreams seem very negative and the related negative mood when waking seems to make sense. but last night I remember the dream being pretty OK(fucking a tall woman on a train) and I was still upset when I woke.

    AAS is very low use at the moment. gym time is also low. anyone notice a dream/aas correlation?

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Velociraptor44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,437

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    686
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    563
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Its strange how after the hallucinogenic experiements one tends to look at the world with a different filter. That being said I haven't had an unpleasant dream in years. Although ive had a reoccurring one since i was a kid that is terrifying and havent had it in a long time.... it ends up rattling me for hours after waking.

  3. #3
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    15,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,286
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,762
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    now and then I get like this however it seems to be a constant thing with my wife.. There is times I will wake up and she is not in the bed and I will walk out in the living room and she is sound asleep on the sofa, so naturally I will cuddle up next to her and before I know it she is pushing me off of her.. At this moment I'm totally confused on what the fuck is going on, she will continue all day with an attitude and she will be very evasive, short and snappy with her responses.. After kissing her fucking ass all day she confesses that she had a bad dream involving me and another woman, in most cases it's a woman that we do not know or can we relate to anything.. So I'm penalized and instantly put it in the penalty box for something that I did not do, in regards to a hypothetical situation that was in her dream.. I have even woken up with her slapping and punching me..

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    jas101's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    South east us
    Posts
    5,324

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor44 View Post
    Its strange how after the hallucinogenic experiements one tends to look at the world with a different filter. That being said I haven't had an unpleasant dream in years. Although ive had a reoccurring one since i was a kid that is terrifying and havent had it in a long time.... it ends up rattling me for hours after waking.
    I've had the same reoccurring nightmare since I was a small kid. I don't even know how to describe it. Amazed at some of the stuff your brain can come up with.

  5. #5
    DRSE representative

    Dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    chicago ish
    Posts
    7,121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor44 View Post
    Its strange how after the hallucinogenic experiements one tends to look at the world with a different filter. That being said I haven't had an unpleasant dream in years. Although ive had a reoccurring one since i was a kid that is terrifying and havent had it in a long time.... it ends up rattling me for hours after waking.
    Quote Originally Posted by jas101 View Post
    I've had the same reoccurring nightmare since I was a small kid. I don't even know how to describe it. Amazed at some of the stuff your brain can come up with.
    I have had a similar one since college.... Its the day of finals and I have to take a final for a class I have never been too. I assumed I knew everything about the class. and I do. but come test day I have no idea where the class actually is. so Im running around campus yelling at people to tell me where this class is located. I have it every so often and it still bugs me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    now and then I get like this however it seems to be a constant thing with my wife.. There is times I will wake up and she is not in the bed and I will walk out in the living room and she is sound asleep on the sofa, so naturally I will cuddle up next to her and before I know it she is pushing me off of her.. At this moment I'm totally confused on what the fuck is going on, she will continue all day with an attitude and she will be very evasive, short and snappy with her responses.. After kissing her fucking ass all day she confesses that she had a bad dream involving me and another woman, in most cases it's a woman that we do not know or can we relate to anything.. So I'm penalized and instantly put it in the penalty box for something that I did not do, in regards to a hypothetical situation that was in her dream.. I have even woken up with her slapping and punching me..
    well I guess I should consider myself lucky... I have never been abused while sleeping.

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    heymrwaters's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    7,543

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    now and then I get like this however it seems to be a constant thing with my wife.. There is times I will wake up and she is not in the bed and I will walk out in the living room and she is sound asleep on the sofa, so naturally I will cuddle up next to her and before I know it she is pushing me off of her.. At this moment I'm totally confused on what the fuck is going on, she will continue all day with an attitude and she will be very evasive, short and snappy with her responses.. After kissing her fucking ass all day she confesses that she had a bad dream involving me and another woman, in most cases it's a woman that we do not know or can we relate to anything.. So I'm penalized and instantly put it in the penalty box for something that I did not do, in regards to a hypothetical situation that was in her dream.. I have even woken up with her slapping and punching me..
    This exact situation happens to me 1-2 times a week. I feel you there brother.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Sheriv's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,817

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I remember dreaming once when my oldet was very little that she was kidnapped and I woke screaming...a choked utterly terrified kind of scream

    Ive also had a recurring dream since I was a kid that i will wake up pretty upset and a bit afraid but I shake it off pretty quick
    Ive had dreams of the other half cheating or leaving and I wake up blue but shake it off

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    jas101's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    South east us
    Posts
    5,324

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    now and then I get like this however it seems to be a constant thing with my wife.. There is times I will wake up and she is not in the bed and I will walk out in the living room and she is sound asleep on the sofa, so naturally I will cuddle up next to her and before I know it she is pushing me off of her.. At this moment I'm totally confused on what the fuck is going on, she will continue all day with an attitude and she will be very evasive, short and snappy with her responses.. After kissing her fucking ass all day she confesses that she had a bad dream involving me and another woman, in most cases it's a woman that we do not know or can we relate to anything.. So I'm penalized and instantly put it in the penalty box for something that I did not do, in regards to a hypothetical situation that was in her dream.. I have even woken up with her slapping and punching me..
    Kinda the opposite with my wife. On occasion she wakes me up all horny. I suspect she was dreaming of another guy (Thor). I don't think I turn her on that way anymore. Lol.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    jas101's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    South east us
    Posts
    5,324

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriv View Post
    I remember dreaming once when my oldet was very little that she was kidnapped and I woke screaming...a choked utterly terrified kind of scream

    Ive also had a recurring dream since I was a kid that i will wake up pretty upset and a bit afraid but I shake it off pretty quick
    Ive had dreams of the other half cheating or leaving and I wake up blue but shake it off
    I've had the same dream a few times of someone crawling thru my little girls window trying to kidnap her. I wake up and run into her room and check on her. Then I'll have to carry her into my bed so I can sleep.

  10. #10
    :winkfinger:

    TBJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Crenshaw and Slauson
    Posts
    14,422

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseljimmy View Post
    I seem to remember dreams in cycles. I will go weeks without remembering a dream. then for a week or 10 days in a row I will wake up with a very vivid part of the dream lingering in my fore brain. Since I was a kid I have been very interested in dreams. this was compounded by hallucinogenic drug use in my late teens and early 20s. I noticed the very strange connection between drugs and dreams in the way your mind processes information. even the small little things that you are not even conscious of. even when I was young, I would wake from dreams... close my eyes and try to reel the dream back in while my mind was not corrupted by the day. so Im pretty versed at paying attention to some of what my mind is rotating. but things have been different recently...This current dream cycle I have been waking up very upset. almost deflated or depressed feeling and it take me an hour or so it kick it. Some of the dreams seem very negative and the related negative mood when waking seems to make sense. but last night I remember the dream being pretty OK(fucking a tall woman on a train) and I was still upset when I woke.

    AAS is very low use at the moment. gym time is also low. anyone notice a dream/aas correlation?
    I used to repeatedly wakenup angry when my wife and I were first together. It was because she was a cheating whore

    Tren in, anadrol in, gym time.. Please god be some hot ass for me to stare at


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    the_predator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ok, I have had a recurring dream for close to 11-12 years now. It seems to happen every 3-6 months. The dream always goes with me being chased by the movie creature the predator. I mean I run and hide through houses, then jungle, then through a city, all kinds of places. The crazy thing is even though he puts me though hell, I always wake up before he catches me. I guess maybe the day he catches me, is the day I might die in my sleep. I have also had 2 lucid dreams in my life. The first one sucked because as soon as I realized I was dreaming I woke up. The second one was absolutely crazy! I had dreamed that I won the lottery with the cash prize being 500 million dollars. As the dream progressed I realized things just were not adding up. At that point I realized it was a dream and I was pissed that I didn't really win the money. So out of a scene from Superman, I started to kill everyone in site. I mean I was picking people up and ripping their heads off. I was picking up buses and crushing people and moving so fast I was like the Matrix. I must say that I had these lucid dreams recently and only after reading about lucid dreaming pretty heavily and knowing what signs to look for to tell if you are awake or asleep. What tipped me off in the lottery dream was I had 6 fingers on both my hands when I went to sign for the lottery check. In your dreams your hands are usually distorted in either having extra fingers or they are blurry or something else may be wrong with them. There are many other signs also. I'm still trying to make myself fly in my dreams!

  12. #12
    :winkfinger:

    TBJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Crenshaw and Slauson
    Posts
    14,422

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    Ok, I have had a recurring dream for close to 11-12 years now. It seems to happen every 3-6 months. The dream always goes with me being chased by the movie creature the predator. I mean I run and hide through houses, then jungle, then through a city, all kinds of places. The crazy thing is even though he puts me though hell, I always wake up before he catches me. I guess maybe the day he catches me, is the day I might die in my sleep. I have also had 2 lucid dreams in my life. The first one sucked because as soon as I realized I was dreaming I woke up. The second one was absolutely crazy! I had dreamed that I won the lottery with the cash prize being 500 million dollars. As the dream progressed I realized things just were not adding up. At that point I realized it was a dream and I was pissed that I didn't really win the money. So out of a scene from Superman, I started to kill everyone in site. I mean I was picking people up and ripping their heads off. I was picking up buses and crushing people and moving so fast I was like the Matrix. I must say that I had these lucid dreams recently and only after reading about lucid dreaming pretty heavily and knowing what signs to look for to tell if you are awake or asleep. What tipped me off in the lottery dream was I had 6 fingers on both my hands when I went to sign for the lottery check. In your dreams your hands are usually distorted in either having extra fingers or they are blurry or something else may be wrong with them. There are many other signs also. I'm still trying to make myself fly in my dreams!
    Got a good recommendation for a lucid dreaming book?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    15,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,286
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,762
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    When I was a young boy (the dream started at around 5yrs).. I would have these dreams about my family,these would be reoccurring,religiously..This dream seemed real as ever,it was horrifying to say the least..My mother,father siblings and myself would all be enjoying dinner or TV..And out of nowhere, this Blue character,a twin of my father (weird) would appear and begin growling at us, and chasing us around the house, us kids would be in fear, and my mother and father would try their best to protect us..My father would fight off this evil blue twin of his,the twin would fall down, and puke or at times run to the bath room and fall on the floor making noises (at my young age it was a scary ass dream).. I was so young when I had these,from the age 5-8 I would have the same dream..I never quite understood the whole meaning of why he had this evil twin that would yell,and growl and puke all over the place and put all of us in fear..I forgot about this dream most my adult life, and one day it just flashed back..And it all made perfect sense..

    My father was a heavy alcoholic,and we disliked that side of him..at that young age I didn't know what it was, or why he was the way he was, but I just knew that it was different and I didn't like it! Then there was his clean/sober side, the father that was kind/loving and protective just an all around amazing person.. So in essence, I dreamed of my father fighting off his demon to protect his family, and he fought this demon his whole life.. What's so remarkable of this all,is at that young age, I wasn't able to make sense of it all,but yet I conjured up in my head the difference between his characteristics with what was right,and what was wrong, and what was the real father figure vs his drunken state of being...

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Sheriv's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,817

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    that is pretty wild vision

    great dream insight


    predator...I had a series of nitemares ABOUT hands for a bit as it related to work and dead peoples hands...how grotesque and wrong they sometimes look when they knot themselves up

  15. #15
    :winkfinger:

    TBJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Crenshaw and Slauson
    Posts
    14,422

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I used to have a reoccurring dream where I would walk down a dark hallway and would frantically try to find a light. Could never find one and would get the feeling of terror.. I would make it to the end of the hallway and find an empty dark room with a single lit candle.. I would then feel panic stricken and immediately wake up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums