• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie running first Cycle

Echo-Mike-Tango

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up everyone. I'm Chris. I'm 20 years old, 6'3'' 230 lbs and living in *****,** right now working as an EMT. I've been serious about fitness for six years(playing football, rugby, wrestling, basketball, and MMA in High school.) The problem is, as conditioned as I was, even at my peak condtion I was around 15-17% bf and could never lose anymore even with good nutrition. I've never been one to blame genetics, but I come from a big ass family of Italians where almost everybody is overweight and has health problems. I finally took the leap and just started my first cycle today! I'm gonna be running Test C at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks with an AI on hand in case of gyno, than doin my PCT with Nolva for four weeks. Where It gets a little muddy is the fact that I'm using my first cycle to build(maybe a little, at least maintain) lbm while cutting down from 16% to roughly 8-10% by adding clen in at week 6 and will run it for 6 weeks with Benadryl. (so it'll rap up half way through my PCT.) And I know, I can already here all the vets on here moaning about starting too early, but I've done my research and this stack is about as basic as stacks get, I know all the warning signs to look for, and am getting regular blood work done and will PCT off the test early if anything raises any flags.
ANYWAY the point of this post was to ask about training. My plan is, the first four weeks is going to look like this:
Day 1: Chest Heavy
Day 2: Legs heavy
Day 3: Back heavy
Day 4: off
Day 5: HITT cardio(sprints, burpees, bear crawls, etc.)
Day 6: HITT weights(full body barbell complexes)
Day 7: off

the idea behind it, is the first three days i'll up the cals a little bit and half the week will be a little more "anabolic" to be able to get full strength/size effect of the test. Then the next four days will be lower calories and will have four straight days of fat burning

The next six weeks on Clen I'll switch it up to keep the progress coming and will be something like this
Day 1: Chest Heavy
Day 2:HITT Cardio
Day 3:Legs Heavy
Day 4: HITT weights
day 5: Back heavy
day 6: steady state cardio(light)
day 7: off

This will keep the same heavy lift sessions for muscle mass, but the cardio and fat burning will be more constant to take full advantage of the Clen.

I'll be sure to put up progress pics.
So, how was my first post? Quesions, comments? Thanks in advance for the feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure you posted in the right forum, mate.

Welcome aboard, bro!

Welcome!

Holy crap Chris, you are sharing a lot of personal info! You know this shit is still illegal right?
Sorry to hear you chose to cycle at 20, your endocrine system is trying to set a baseline at that age, and you might be needing boner pills for life.

welcome to the community.. with the info you posted, I could track you down in litterly minutes..

so I edited out some of your info for you..

while a good intro, too much very personal info can come back to haunt you.. so be careful
Welcome to the community

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Back