• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test level is only 734ng/dL on 250mg Test per week. Is this right? (Lab Results)

Dshb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Also, I would very much appreciate any insight on my labs and what I can do to level out some of these high/low levels.

Cycle:
Test E. - 250mg/week
Tren E. - 400mg/week
Anavar - 50mg/day (Weeks 4 -12)
Anastrozole - .25mg EoD
Cabergoline - .5 mg e3d

Attachments

• lab1.jpg
    lab1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 89
  • lab2.png
    lab2.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 73
Are you pinning once per week? How many days after pinning were the labs drawn?

Twice per week and I pinned that same day, after blood was drawn.

Your ast/alt is probably from the oral steroid. The hemoticrit is from the test and tren. Your low t levels is because you pinned the day of the draw. That inject wont peak for at least 2 days.

my test is around 750 on 200 mg cyp ew with bloods being 7 days after last pin

Everything seems 'normal' to me , considering what you are taking...

from what i have known and have tested out on personally if your test is dosed correctly for 250mg(my cruise dose) a week i was in the 1000-1100ng area when i was on 750mgs a week i tested out at 3300ng, your numbers seem low, but everyone is different and maybe the other gear your taking is hurting your numbers. me personally if im running a full blown cycle i wouldnt be at anything lower than 500mgs a week thats just me, your on a trt dose. i was running pharma test primoteston i beleive it was then, all testing was 7 days after last pin like its suppose to be.

Whats are your natty test levels OP?

IML Gear Cream!
Thank, guys, for all of the reassuring feedback. Now, I believe I've discovered my problem. I feel like a goofy SOB and hopefully everyone will be able to get a good laugh out of this..

A little while after starting this discussion last night I'm lying in bed, half asleep, and it suddenly occurs to me that I've unintentionally halved my test injections. About a 1.5 weeks ago I decided to drop my test dose from 250mg/wk. to 200mg/wk. My math skills (brain) failed me as I calculated .2mL test E on top of 1mL tren, twice per week (or .4mL Test E @ 250mg/mL) which comes out to 100mg test E/wk, half of what I originally planned.

So for the last 10 or so days I have dropped test level to 100mg/week which I am sure has everything to do with the question posed in the title. LMAO. And that is why you put your cycle (changes) on paper. wow..
:loser:

Last edited:
I've found that for weekly injections you should see around a 10:1 ration on the high end, and a 5:1 ratio on the low end. (Injection ML per week: blood serum)

Thank, guys, for all of the reassuring feedback. Now, I believe I've discovered my problem. I feel like a goofy SOB and hopefully everyone will be able to get a good laugh out of this..

A little while after starting this discussion last night I'm lying in bed, half asleep, and it suddenly occurs to me that I've unintentionally halved my test injections. About a 1.5 weeks ago I decided to drop my test dose from 250mg/wk. to 200mg/wk. My math skills (brain) failed me as I calculated .2mL test E on top of 1mL tren, twice per week (or .4mL Test E @ 250mg/mL) which comes out to 100mg test E/wk, half of what I originally planned.

So for the last 10 or so days I have dropped test level to 100mg/week which I am sure has everything to do with the question posed in the title. LMAO. And that is why you put your cycle (changes) on paper. wow..
:loser:

Thats good. Or I was gonna say underdosed. But that makes more sense to me. I would actuay say you have some pretty solid gear getting up to the 700s on .4ml.

Your ast/alt is probably from the oral steroid. The hemoticrit is from the test and tren. Your low t levels is because you pinned the day of the draw. That inject wont peak for at least 2 days.

Why would it take two days to peak from time of injection intrmuscular to the time levels raise?

Might be some bunk gear or a batch that slipped QA QC and dosed a bit lower.

I've found that for weekly injections you should see around a 10:1 ration on the high end, and a 5:1 ratio on the low end. (Injection ML per week: blood serum)

can you explain this alittle to me. so on my high end if my trt dose is 200 mg ew would be 2000 and low would be 1000? is there a perticular amount of days from last pin thisnis based on?
just wondering cuz 7 days after pin my bloods read almost 800 at this dose which 7 days has to be my low end since i pin every 7 days and bloods were before my pin...so 2 -3 days after my pin my levels should be max but im gusing there nowhere near 2000 ...maybe 1200-1400

If your pinning 200mg intramuscular it only takes 8 to 10 hours to raise blood test levels regardless of long or short acting ester. Most of the time faster. It should still have been well over a thousand based off what you were saying you pin weekly. Especially a long acting ester.

Last edited:
200 mg twice a week should have your levels running easily above 1000. Once you inject, the test is in your body and should be in your blood within a few hours. If a pill taken a hour before you train raises test levels in your blood and is out of your system within 24 hours don't you think a Intramuscular shot would work faster since it does not have to go through the digestive process to get into the blood?? Could just be a low dose batch that was mistakenly made. When I run 500mg a week of test e my blood levels were well over 2500 per test.

For what it's worth...I'm on 100mgs of Watson TRT EW. It takes me from 212 to 450.

Back