Pharmacom Store


Endurance training on a bulk cycle

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    64

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Endurance training on a bulk cycle

    Hey guys, I'm about to be starting a bulking cycle with sust, d Bol and winstrol. I know that this cycle is more aimed at bulking and less endurance training but I know it is possible, it will just be difficult. I'm wondering if I am doing a lot of endurance training (cycling , running, for sports) how would I tweak my diet / work out regime so my cardio won't impact my muscle gains.

    Thanks !

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    142
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    you'll have to eat a LOT more. think of it this way. whatever calorie surplus you would have without cardio, cardio is going to eat all that up, and create an even bigger deficit on top of that. When i did collegiate rowing and I was bulking, i estimated our average practice to burn between 2-2.5k calories. without that deficit, i was already eating 4.7k calories a day. i rounded off my daily calorie intake an even 7k calories a day to see any gains and they were admittedly a lot slower than I was used to. I probably should have been eating closer to 7.5k calories a day, maybe even 8.

  3. #3
    I am a pothead

    nuttz51's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In a house.
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    what zeus said, just figure out how many cals you actually burn realistically and eat more than that. Like by 1,000 at least.

  4. #4
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    64

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by friendofzeus View Post
    you'll have to eat a LOT more. think of it this way. whatever calorie surplus you would have without cardio, cardio is going to eat all that up, and create an even bigger deficit on top of that. When i did collegiate rowing and I was bulking, i estimated our average practice to burn between 2-2.5k calories. without that deficit, i was already eating 4.7k calories a day. i rounded off my daily calorie intake an even 7k calories a day to see any gains and they were admittedly a lot slower than I was used to. I probably should have been eating closer to 7.5k calories a day, maybe even 8.
    Alright ya that sounds good I was assuming that much. What are your stats? And what gear were you on at the time?

    The entire reason I'm doing this is so my cardio hopefully goes up as well as hard muscle gains cause I know guys who just bulk hard and don't play sports or anything, then when they try to run their body is in such shock and they can barely do anything. I want to get stronger not only lifting but increase my stamina ( and yes I know I rambled on a little lol)

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    BigTime's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    2,843

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ya you will have to eat alot more but you will also be able to cheat eat more since you will be burning fucking calories like bitches salaries!



  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,674

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yes you will have to eat a lot more of everything to keep up and have extra macro's for growth . My other suggestion would be to try and separate your endurance training and your weight training as much as possible to allow you to grow and recuperate from all this . I don't know how much endurance training you are actually talking about but there is a limit to what the human body can take even with enhancement . I know some do not agree with that statement but I believe science bears that out . You may have to take extra rest days and listen to your body when it tells you this . For example if you are running every day with some cycling thrown in you probably won't be able to weight train at least in the BBing sense 6 days a week for example . I'm afraid for what you are talking about there is no way to keep this from impacting your muscle growth gains entirely but you can make the best of it . This is why most try and focus on one particular goal at a time .
    The cycle . This is a strange selection of compounds IMHO . I hope you do not run the dbol and winstrol at the same time . As it is this will be hard on your liver .I would have opted for EQ with sust and dbol perhaps . Winstrol is more of a competition drug helping a person to get that hard polished look . Often people find it hard on the joints and your training will be hard on your joints with high impact running with weight training . I would re - think this cycle if possible . there are better choices for what you are doing . Good luck !

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    142
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmer View Post
    Alright ya that sounds good I was assuming that much. What are your stats? And what gear were you on at the time?

    The entire reason I'm doing this is so my cardio hopefully goes up as well as hard muscle gains cause I know guys who just bulk hard and don't play sports or anything, then when they try to run their body is in such shock and they can barely do anything. I want to get stronger not only lifting but increase my stamina ( and yes I know I rambled on a little lol)
    I was natural back then because of NCAA drug testing, 6'4 218-227 lbs. Rowed heavy weight.

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    64

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by l69lou View Post
    Yes you will have to eat a lot more of everything to keep up and have extra macro's for growth . My other suggestion would be to try and separate your endurance training and your weight training as much as possible to allow you to grow and recuperate from all this . I don't know how much endurance training you are actually talking about but there is a limit to what the human body can take even with enhancement . I know some do not agree with that statement but I believe science bears that out . You may have to take extra rest days and listen to your body when it tells you this . For example if you are running every day with some cycling thrown in you probably won't be able to weight train at least in the BBing sense 6 days a week for example . I'm afraid for what you are talking about there is no way to keep this from impacting your muscle growth gains entirely but you can make the best of it . This is why most try and focus on one particular goal at a time .
    The cycle . This is a strange selection of compounds IMHO . I hope you do not run the dbol and winstrol at the same time . As it is this will be hard on your liver .I would have opted for EQ with sust and dbol perhaps . Winstrol is more of a competition drug helping a person to get that hard polished look . Often people find it hard on the joints and your training will be hard on your joints with high impact running with weight training . I would re - think this cycle if possible . there are better choices for what you are doing . Good luck !
    Ya I'm not running them the same time d Bol first 6 weeks then winstrol the next 6 and sust the full 12. I won't be doing that intense cardio just enough to gain a little stamina not decrease. And I know winstrol is a competition drug I was thinking use the d Bol first then winstrol to harden up and give you that definition back

  9. #9
    I am a pothead

    nuttz51's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In a house.
    Posts
    3,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    NCAA drug testing?! that that was just a myth.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 11:00 AM
  2. Animal study: CLA + endurance training = more testosterone
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:20 AM
  3. Lean Bulk Cycle/Followed by a Contest Cycle
    By Quadzilla02 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  5. Critique my cycle or is this good? Bulk CYCLE
    By mrbjoiner in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 02:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums