• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Endurance training on a bulk cycle

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm about to be starting a bulking cycle with sust, d Bol and winstrol. I know that this cycle is more aimed at bulking and less endurance training but I know it is possible, it will just be difficult. I'm wondering if I am doing a lot of endurance training (cycling , running, for sports) how would I tweak my diet / work out regime so my cardio won't impact my muscle gains.

Thanks !

you'll have to eat a LOT more. think of it this way. whatever calorie surplus you would have without cardio, cardio is going to eat all that up, and create an even bigger deficit on top of that. When i did collegiate rowing and I was bulking, i estimated our average practice to burn between 2-2.5k calories. without that deficit, i was already eating 4.7k calories a day. i rounded off my daily calorie intake an even 7k calories a day to see any gains and they were admittedly a lot slower than I was used to. I probably should have been eating closer to 7.5k calories a day, maybe even 8.

what zeus said, just figure out how many cals you actually burn realistically and eat more than that. Like by 1,000 at least.

you'll have to eat a LOT more. think of it this way. whatever calorie surplus you would have without cardio, cardio is going to eat all that up, and create an even bigger deficit on top of that. When i did collegiate rowing and I was bulking, i estimated our average practice to burn between 2-2.5k calories. without that deficit, i was already eating 4.7k calories a day. i rounded off my daily calorie intake an even 7k calories a day to see any gains and they were admittedly a lot slower than I was used to. I probably should have been eating closer to 7.5k calories a day, maybe even 8.

Alright ya that sounds good I was assuming that much. What are your stats? And what gear were you on at the time?

The entire reason I'm doing this is so my cardio hopefully goes up as well as hard muscle gains cause I know guys who just bulk hard and don't play sports or anything, then when they try to run their body is in such shock and they can barely do anything. I want to get stronger not only lifting but increase my stamina ( and yes I know I rambled on a little lol)

Ya you will have to eat alot more but you will also be able to cheat eat more since you will be burning fucking calories like bitches salaries! :winkfinger:

Yes you will have to eat a lot more of everything to keep up and have extra macro's for growth . My other suggestion would be to try and separate your endurance training and your weight training as much as possible to allow you to grow and recuperate from all this . I don't know how much endurance training you are actually talking about but there is a limit to what the human body can take even with enhancement . I know some do not agree with that statement but I believe science bears that out . You may have to take extra rest days and listen to your body when it tells you this . For example if you are running every day with some cycling thrown in you probably won't be able to weight train at least in the BBing sense 6 days a week for example . I'm afraid for what you are talking about there is no way to keep this from impacting your muscle growth gains entirely but you can make the best of it . This is why most try and focus on one particular goal at a time .
The cycle . This is a strange selection of compounds IMHO . I hope you do not run the dbol and winstrol at the same time . As it is this will be hard on your liver .I would have opted for EQ with sust and dbol perhaps . Winstrol is more of a competition drug helping a person to get that hard polished look . Often people find it hard on the joints and your training will be hard on your joints with high impact running with weight training . I would re - think this cycle if possible . there are better choices for what you are doing . Good luck !

Alright ya that sounds good I was assuming that much. What are your stats? And what gear were you on at the time?

The entire reason I'm doing this is so my cardio hopefully goes up as well as hard muscle gains cause I know guys who just bulk hard and don't play sports or anything, then when they try to run their body is in such shock and they can barely do anything. I want to get stronger not only lifting but increase my stamina ( and yes I know I rambled on a little lol)

I was natural back then because of NCAA drug testing, 6'4 218-227 lbs. Rowed heavy weight.

Yes you will have to eat a lot more of everything to keep up and have extra macro's for growth . My other suggestion would be to try and separate your endurance training and your weight training as much as possible to allow you to grow and recuperate from all this . I don't know how much endurance training you are actually talking about but there is a limit to what the human body can take even with enhancement . I know some do not agree with that statement but I believe science bears that out . You may have to take extra rest days and listen to your body when it tells you this . For example if you are running every day with some cycling thrown in you probably won't be able to weight train at least in the BBing sense 6 days a week for example . I'm afraid for what you are talking about there is no way to keep this from impacting your muscle growth gains entirely but you can make the best of it . This is why most try and focus on one particular goal at a time .
The cycle . This is a strange selection of compounds IMHO . I hope you do not run the dbol and winstrol at the same time . As it is this will be hard on your liver .I would have opted for EQ with sust and dbol perhaps . Winstrol is more of a competition drug helping a person to get that hard polished look . Often people find it hard on the joints and your training will be hard on your joints with high impact running with weight training . I would re - think this cycle if possible . there are better choices for what you are doing . Good luck !

Ya I'm not running them the same time d Bol first 6 weeks then winstrol the next 6 and sust the full 12. I won't be doing that intense cardio just enough to gain a little stamina not decrease. And I know winstrol is a competition drug I was thinking use the d Bol first then winstrol to harden up and give you that definition back

NCAA drug testing?! that that was just a myth.

Back